Locked Down – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Locked Down – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 166 total)
  • Replies
  • ED209
    @ed209

I have dead end! All I need is sparks so requires me to finish first today and tomorrow with reaching the daily tokens

How’s everyone else doing in the event?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Just got dead end :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sam-spargo Congrats. Now you have to get the accessories. :)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer i don’t have ads before starting a nod because i have bought bundles with TFs so after spending money the ads are gone, but the problems is that crashes always after exiting from barracks or after entering astrotrain or after finishing counting the money and pig kill you press the ok for thanks the buddy and there crashes. That’s what is happening to me.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Not there yet… Ive been playing all rounds until I reach the 100 daily token mark but I cant still make it to the top 3. ATM Im at 3630 token mark, Ill be lucky if I manage to get Dead End

Asen_77
    @asen

@luis-carlo-arocha For 6 days event, if you succeed every day for 100 tokens, you will have 3300 + 200 tokens from daily event. So you have left 1500 for 6 days event, so you need 250 middle for the 6 days. Hope you will reach this 5000 tokens for the Dead End. 3630 till now, so 550 from tomorrow so you will get to 4180. 820 left, so you will get 40/60 from daily reward, so if you get two times 300 tokens you will have to invest less then 100 gems to get Dead End. Wish you luck ?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve begun experiencing a problem with the ads that sometimes come up before the start of a new run.

It’s not a crash, though.

It’s that they no longer allow you to bypass them after 7 seconds (or whatever). I’m now forced to watch it all the way to the end, which is annoying. Not only that, but the “X” button doesn’t appear right after the ad ends, there’s another few seconds delay.

I can see this being a problem at the end of day, if I’m trying to squeeze in a last run or two and wasting time while I’m waiting for the ad to finish.

pauloaguia
    @pauloaguia

@optimuspig I’ve noticed that I can’t soup some ads before the game as well. Can’t confirm the few seconds delay before the X shows up, though…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So, what’s folks’ opinion on Buzzsaw / Incendiary Rounds?

Debating if I should get that or just stick with one of my +10% Damage hats from Hallowe’en.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 6 is missile day, the day that GSG feasts!

Too bad we didn’t know sooner – I wouldn’t have tried so hard on Days 1 thru 5.

Anonymous

Dang, using GS Grimlock the whole run, combined with 100% promoted E Grimlock for the bonus is so incredibly powerful that I hit the 100 token prize in only 8 nodes.

Finally got Dead End too. Should be able to get the Medallion if I do good on the final leaderboard.

Overall, a successful event. Only 6 bots to go. :/

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I have a 105% GS Grimlock. I’m not even going to bother starting this round until there are only a few hours left.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So, further to the ad bug that I encounter several times yesterday (can’t end it early), now the ad continued playing at the same time as my run! So while I was forced to watch the ad, I could literally hear the run going on with the background music playing and the sound of my TF being shot at.

@lewie4

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Incendiary Rounds help a lot but as noted, his damage is reduced a bit.

Joel
    @joel687

I know that the 90 token level for missile day is 14,000 points. I am sitting at 13,000 after the first 4 runs!

Edit: 100 token level is 16,000

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I only have 8,000 points after four runs, even though I’m running with GSG.

My first and third runs were amazing to behold, over 1,200 points (before bonus) each, but both of them were immediately spoiled because my second and fourth runs were both in Pig City.

Rovio should be ashamed of itself.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Do you have Dead End now?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

I do, but I’m still short a couple of accessories.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

game still crashes with 1.25.4.7~! great!!!

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Dayummmm… Almost there: 4990 tokens !!! (and Ive already cashed in my 100 daily tokens)
    Oh well, I guess Ill have to wait tonight when competitions ends for the day and hope I dont get pushed of the Leaderboard.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Ah, okay. Good luck for the accessories.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

Thanks.

Yeah, I always use my first accumulation of tokens on sparks, as it will benefit me over the remaining days of the competition.

That’s why I usually don’t have sufficient tokens for the TF until towards the end, and the remaining accessories usually on the very last day. I only had enough tokens to get Dead End after Day 5 closed yesterday evening, and that’s only because I got impatient and used a few gem to get the rest of the sparks on Day 2. Otherwise I’d still be grinding tokens to Dead End today.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Despite the two Pig City runs, I was able to max out today’s Challenge with only nine runs, no gem recharges required.

I don’t plan to play for the rest of the day, as long as I can stay in 6th place or better in the next eight hours.

Joel
    @joel687

@luis-carlo-arocha – It would only cost you 5 gems to buy him now. Rovio just put out a soft update. Knowing them, there is a chance that something may go horribly wrong with the event in the next 7 hours. I would buy him now

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

@joel687 Thanks for the tip man… I didnt know. I now finally have Dead End. Lets see how he fares… >:)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Locked Down – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 166 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.