Locked Down – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Locked Down – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 166 total)
  • Replies
  • sheepybach
    @paul13

@armourbender

When using Dead End on a run, event or normal, you fire his weapon but now it takes longer to charge but up to fire again with this update. Before it would charge ready for the next shot in a flash before the update. No this is happening on both my games so unless I have a problem with my devices then the only thing that has happened is they have messed with him like they have with all the other Bots.

Phillips
    @phillips

Just added a screenshot to my album not sure how to put here of a cheater. About 10-15 minutes ago was viewing scores then bang someone jumped to the lead with 86 million points.

Joel
    @joel687

@phillips – I can tell you how to do it. Go into the album and click on the picture. There will be 4 links underneath it. Copy the second link next to “embed(med)” and paste that link into a post. When you submit the post, it will put the picture in

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@phillips That definitely an issue with your device. ;) No, seriously, how in the world can the leader board be hacked. It’s one thing to hack for unlimited gems and play continuously with recharges to run up the score, but no way would that enable someone to get that many points. Send that screenshot to Rovio. If that hack gets into the wild, we are all toast.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Or it could be an incompetent cheater.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Or an overconfident one.

Phillips
    @phillips

Hopefully this works the 86 million point man. I will add they got this score in one run as I was first they weren’t even second and in one foul move they were first.

@lewie4
    can you explain this?
    Screenshot_2017-03-11-04-20-26.png

Phillips
    @phillips

Does anyone have the link to send a ticket to Rovio?

Edit Don’t worry found the support and contact page.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@paul13 I’ve noticed he shoots slower as well. Even in the spark runs. It’s not a huge decrease but it’s noticeable. Ultimate Megatron might be my go to From here on out.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@deszaras

Phew I’m it’s not only me , thanks for your post.

That board with 86mill has to be a bug se there is no way at all you could score that amount even if you played non stop for 24hrs.

Phillips
    @phillips

@paul13 I don’t think it is a bug I think it is an outright cheat. They probably were typing in a score and stuffed up. Probably suppose to be typing 86 thousand but added a few extra numbers.

Phillips
    @phillips

I made a mistake the score was too big to be displayed on the actual leaderboard. It is 867 million.
    Screenshot_2017-03-11-09-47-11.png

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Managed to close out the day in 2nd place.

I was in 4th place with an hour to go, ran four natural runs and four more gem recharged.

Got lucky with two BP and one Unicron encounter in those final eight runs.

Got even luckier in that #2 and #3 didn’t move at all in that last hour.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Have not got a Unicron run in this event yet. And only one Boss Pig during round 1.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Dead End bundle just came up.

CAD $20.99 gets you Dead End, the Buzz Saw accessory, and 75 gems.

Joel
    @joel687

The new bundle has Deadend, one accessory, and 75 gems. He is now $14.99 us dollars. Wasn’t he much more expensive when he was originaly offered?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Dead End bundle available for next 3 days / 72 hours just came out Sat 11 Mar 2017 at 00:00 UTC / GMT +0

USD 14.95 equivalent.

Featuring
    + Dead End or 5000 tokens if you already have Dead End
    + ???? Accessory??? Or 850 tokens
    + 75 gems

Can someone please confirm what Accessory is being offered that is worth 850 tokens?
    Thanks in advance.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Oh Buzz Saw accessory for Incendiary Rounds as Dead End’s Headpiece.
    Thanks @optimuspig

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

USD / CAD spot rate is 1.3500.

I wonder how Rovio determines its pricing?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@phillips

I’m speechless.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@joel687 Dead End was very expensive when I got him last year.
    Kind of forgot how much… It was at least 3 times more expensive.
    And his price dropped a little during Black Friday sale.

7800 tokens versus the current 5000 easy peasy earn it quickly tokens.

Oh well you all have fun with Dead End. He’s definitely strong even from level 1 though like

@deszaras
    and @paul13 said his performance has been tampered with… Ermmm I mean balanced.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

That is such an impossible score Iyus Yusro .
    I wonder if it’s the same person on Facebook. Just google Iyus Yusro.

Rovio should send out the lynch squad on a mission to get and eliminate such terrible cheats. Wasn’t there an ABT prison?

Phillips
    @phillips

@optimuspig yeah the only words coming to my mind when I first saw it where expletives but now don’t know what to say.

@armourbender
    the worse thing about the cheating is it just screws you over without really benefiting them. As was pointed out in an earlier page to get Dead End his accessories and the sparks you need to finish just about 1st every day. How can you even compete for 1st when someone gives themselves about 1 billion points.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

What else I find interesting, is that this guy can figure out how to give himself tons of points so that he can win tokens, but he can’t figure out how to just give himself gems so that he can buy Dead End outright??

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I so desperately need sparks man. I have gems but I cannot buy sparks with gems directly. By bots are suffering from weak promos.

Since difficulty 5, my bots have stopped reaching the end score goal. Seriously, can someone with management courses or economic distribution tell me what is the point of this if Sparkrun requires more sparks to win? I need to put in more sparks just to win a fraction of that amount. What is the logic behind this?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Locked Down – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 166 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.