Locked Down – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Locked Down – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 166 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – Yep, hit it after 10 runs (1 recharge)

ED209
    @ed209

20k is today’s target

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Congrats man.

Joel
    @joel687

For some reason, the other leaders in my board quit playing after the first 2 hours of the event. One got multiple recharges to get up to 20,000 in the first hour. I know they will be back, but I can only think that they must have decided sleep was a good idea. I now have a 20,000 point lead with only 1 recharge

Asen_77
    @asen

Without recharge I am also with 20k points. Till now two times Boss Pig and no Unicron. Probably will see till the end of the day. Hopping for enough points at the end of the event for Dead End and accsesoaries, will be best if I could get some Sparks, but they will be in the end if there is points for them.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@paul13 when you mention that the rate of recharge for Dead End is nerfed, do you mean that in the Barracks, when you recharge him via spending coins?

Sometimes i have set the recharge via coins going, then shut down. Hours later i power up and the character(s) still hasn’t recharged.
    Have yet to determine what are the circumstances this occurs … On ipad3 and Android.

Anyone got a clue?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

My first run with Energon Lockdown at base 10% before 3x multipler and Rodimus at base 60% and guess who turns up?
    Flying Boss Pig.

E.Lockdown at Level 10 and full accesories has a fast enough firing rate to easily deal with FBP’s nasty twirling missiles. Phew!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve used gems to recharge once, currently sitting in first place after a total of 15 runs (including the four from gems). Got lucky and hit a BP on my very first run and Unicron on my fourth gem recharge run. But I missed three runs overnight due to the overwhelming need for sleep.

I’m also slightly perturbed by the fact that my closest competitors haven’t moved in quite some time. I doubt that my lead will hold by day’s end, but we’ll see.

It’s amazing the number of +105% EGL’s that are on my board.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Noticed the leaderboard no longer shows the bot you entered Astrotrain with. It now shows the one with the higher promotion, regardless of if you even switched to them during the run. Also when you do a normal map node it no longer shows that character on the leaderboard.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

I cant see how this is doable. I need to rack up 5000 tokens to get Dead End, that would mean coming in first all 5 days of the event, even by playing without recharging using my Level 14 E.Grimlock (the only bot I have beyond Level 10) and with only 55% bonus I hardly think that begginer to mid level gamers have any chance at Dead End :feeling sad:

@12:42 First place has some 42.000 points… me some lonely 12.000, yeah, Ill be getting Dead End… sure

jgo95
    @jgo95

@luis-carlo-arocha – you don’t need to be first every day.

5000 tokens divided by 6 event days = 833.33 tokens needed per day.
    Reach the 100 level token for each event day = 550.
    Daily Quests offer tokens during events, usually 20 to sometimes 100.

I usually play with Nemesis Prime or Ratchet and both are 40%. With all the gold crown bots that usually show up on my list it’s rare that I’m in a position to take the top spot so I aim to come in the top 10. I may have to chip in some gems in the end but hopefully this raises your playing spirits.

pauloaguia
    @pauloaguia

Yes, top 6 every day is enough to guarantee the 5000 tokens. You can even aford to slip down a day or 2, depending on the reward of the daily quests.
    It’s still not easy to do, but it is not such an impossible mission either…

The problem is that no so many people have Dead End yet, so the fight for the first places will be fierce… and that, may indeed, keep it out of reach for the begginer player…

Joel
    @joel687

I was sitting on a 20,000 point lead this. Orning. I had someone spend the gems to catch up and pass me. Then I got Unicron, Boss pig, Boss Pig, and a regular run. Yep, I got my 20,000 point lead back!

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

@pauloaguia Yeah, the problem is getting into the Top 6… Specially now that everybody wants Dead End.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

When Dead End upgrades, does he use Pig Iron, or does he use Deceptigears?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@optimuspig
    Dead End uses Pig Iron to upgrade.

Starscream uses DeceptiGears to upgrade.

Pig iron (PI) and Birdium (BI) are harder to come by as they are usually not available as Daily Quests items.
    Can be obtained on Easy or Medium Missions. At last resort, if missing on upgrading, these are cheapest to buy via gems.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Oh no i hope this is a one-time bug:
    Just experienced quitting early on a Map Node and my character did not reappear on the map!

Can you imagine what Support@Rovio will say if this was reported? :O

Aledromo
    @aledromo

The token exchange is broken if you try to buy Dead End. I hope they’re not raising the price just as I was about to get him!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The competition really heated up in the last couple of hours.

I wasn’t willing to spend excessive gems to chase, so I only went for one more recharge to lock in my second or third place ranking.

Joel
    @joel687

I really wish that Rovio would put in a final leaderboard when you collect your winnings. I would like to know what happened with the guy who tried to snipe me right after I sniped him. He was 2,000 behind with 2 minites left. I want to know if he quit, got closer, or was in the middle of the run when time expired

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Nobody made a move on my board in the last 2 hours. I didn’t trust it and spent some gems with half an hour to go. Still nobody made a move. I only finished 5,000 ahead so I was totally catchable. Very odd

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@joel687

That would be pretty interesting to have, but the game is already so screwed up that they’d probably break it for good if they tried something like that.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Based on yesterday matching the Loyalty event and today matching through the 40 token level, the 100 token level will be 32k.

Ebd Hydro
    @ebd-hydro

I just dont get how all yall see this as acheivable. I have had to give up on getting any new transformers since it is all contest based now.i have played 3 – 4 times per day, every day. During the first round, i was in 6th spot with 28,000+ points and the leader had 48000. So… there was no way that was happening. Even now, i took 1st place with 7000 points and in an hour, i was in 6th place and the leader has 16000 points?? In 2 1/2 hours? That is ridiculous and i have a hard time believing it was a real person, even if they cheese monkeyed it and purchased crystals and sparks. Maybe rovio just doesnt like me. The spark run has crashed about 6 times, so i cant get ahead like i should… even though i am pushing a 165% bonus already. The contest missions keep crashing so i lose 1 or 2 out of every 4, which sucks after spending crystals to heal and to reenergize right away… so between the last contest and this one, i have lost 110+ crystals for no good reason. I have invested a lot of time and energy into this and was hoping fo see it thru to the end… but never being able to get a transformer again… sucks. So … is it just me? Fine if it is, just trying to decide how much more to beat my head against the wall. The fixes from rovio would be easy, too. Dont clear contest or spark mission runs until it is completed… like they do with map missions. Anyway, any thoughts?

Joel
    @joel687

@millforce2k – You are probably right about the 100 token kevel. I just had a 9,000 point Unicron run that took me from 26,000 up to 35,000 points. I can’t tell you exactly what it was for sure, but it is definitely less than 35,000

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Locked Down – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 166 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.