Locked Down – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Locked Down – New Event!

• Top Prize Dead End

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 166 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

Not only is Deadend the top prize, but he is only 5000 tokens!
    IMG_0270.PNG

Joel
    @joel687

The Pure Warriors are the bonus squad. You get two bots

The token exchange has Starscream and two of Energon Lockdown’s accessories

Joel
    @joel687

It is back to regular scoring. I am not sure when this event ends yet, but 5,000 tokens are doable.

Those of you with Deadend, do they have Deadend’s accessories in the token exchange?

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Well his sucks, all I can win are sparks to use on my soon to be nerfed dead end.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 i have him lvl 15 from the day that was introduced 3 months ago when he was available for 19,99 euros. End yes they have all of his accessories (i had them all)

Anonymous

Wait a second. Since when does Starscream EVER cost 7500 tokens? And why would they offer Dead End for only 5k?

Does anybody think Rovio switched the prices by mistake?

Joel
    @joel687

@partshade – Starscream is 7,500 tokens? That is insane. It has to be a mistake

otter
    @otter

Well I guessed right…. Have everything… Sparky week for me… No pressure…

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Deadend’s accessories.

Screenshot_2017-03-08-19-09-50-1.png

Joel
    @joel687

@millforce2k – Thanks for the pic

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@joel687 Quite welcome.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So for someone who needs Dead End, we have six days to accumulate:

5,000 + 850 + 650 + 350 = 6,850 tokens.

Plus another 2,370 tokens if you want all the sparks.

For a grand total of 9,220 / 6 = 1,536.67 tokens per day. Technically achievable, but I don’t have that kind of time or stamina.

Asen_77
    @asen

Dead End for 5000 tokens, nice :).

Joel
    @joel687

Yep, this is a 6 day event.
    IMG_0271.PNG

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

good luck people and i hope for those who haven’t that they can win him easy.

So have fun i am out of this event.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve got a bit of a decision to make. I have enough sparks to get any one of the Pure Warriors (probably E. Lockdown) up to +40% which really means +120% for the purposes of this Event.

Or I can just go tried and true and continue to promote one of my Grimlocks up to maximum.

With the sparks I have, I can get myself up to a total of +170% with my two Grimlocks (GSG and EGL).

Or if I promote a Pure Warrior up to +40% base, then I can have a cumulative +120+85 = +205% bonus between him and GSG.

Any thoughts on this?

Joel
    @joel687

@optimuspig – It WAS my goal to get one bot from each group up to 35% (which is the same as 105% if they are the featured group) Once I got that done, I would add more on for each one as they pop up in competitions.

Now, in thinking about the spark run, I have changed my strategy. I have one bot at 105%, but I really need to get another bot up to 105%. I am planning on using Deadend for that, once I have him.

Once I have three bots up to 105% (for the sake of the sparkrun), I will go back to my previous strategy…

I guess I am saying that I think it would be wise to sink your sparks into one bot for the sake of the sparkrun

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@joel687

Thanks for your insignts. That’s helpful – I was actually thinking along similar lines (i.e. it’s not just the events we have to worry about now, but also the daily Sparkrun).

sheepybach
    @paul13

Since this event has started has anybody who has already got Dead End now finding that his rate of recharge has been nerfed or is it just me.
    There was no way before this event started was it taking this long to charge but up for use???

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Wow, Dead End available and cheaper than Starscream! I hope Rovio don’t see the mistake they made…

I will aim for Dead End in this event, and if I have some spare tokens, i will go for sparks. I will skip his accessories for now.

Swing
    @swing

I was going to start promoting Dead End but I think I will wait until after he gets nerfed, they may turn him into trash

Joel
    @joel687

100 token level for flying pig day is somewhere around 19,000 points. Thanks to meeting Boss Pig, I went from the 80 token level straight over 100 in one run

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 You’re already at the 100 token level? Wow.

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig I am having Grimlock at 105% and Ratchet at 90% at this moment. Never think to do all birds at 35% to use them in different competition, so if they are x3 they will gave me 105%, but most of them didn’t hit all the targets, so finally I will get more points with Grimlock and Ratchet. Also, now when Dead End is available, he will be my next bird that will be updated and promoted with sparks, so he will be used to help them in Spark run. After all this 3 birds are at 105% I will think who else deserves promotion. That is my strategy :) and I follow this from the beginning of the Sparks.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 I am using him and I am not seeing any difference.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Locked Down – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 166 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.