Lockdown and Starscream

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lockdown and Starscream

• I used My level 5 lockdown and a level 8 starscream buddy in a Desert node. When the astrotrain flew over, my buddy was not even on screen but the auto-fire was on and when missiles appeared in the air they just disappeared giving me coins without me shooting at them. Not even Starscream buddy attacked the missiles, The missiles just got defeated and in the case of EMP missiles they also stunned pigs. Has it happened to anybody?

Also, a barricade buddy has got a missile before directly. Strange.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

You use auto-fire? n00b Probably a glitch.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

This is a glitch that has been around since the beginning. When the computer targets missiles with certain characters they are destroyed instantly without the character’s shot being seen. It used to be much more common when buddies would actually target missiles but now they won’t, even if the missile is the only thing on the screen. It is only when you have auto-fire turned on that your character might shoot down missiles in this way.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@sntrooper

Lockdown wasn’t even shooting, he was just running.

@daniel-cho

I use auto-fire when I drink water and I have played this game since the beginning.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

Lockdown and all laser blasting characters can kill missiles with auto fire when wanted. ESTSC also did the same and all were with Starscream friends.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

All Deceptihogs can do the missile blasting. 

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lockdown and Starscream

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.