Lock & Load – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lock & Load – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 242 total)
  • Replies
  • Pampeans
    @pampeans

@millforce2k, Yes, like I said, not the best, but I don’t suck!

GGdoinghisthing.PNG

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@millforce2k, Yes! Like I said, not the best, but I don’t suck…

GGdoinghisthing.PNG

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Oops! My bad…?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Well apparently I do suck, lol.

rlc
    @rlcoone

The fact that Lewie4 jumped right in when mention was made of bots playing the competition is very interesting. First it indicates that he is watching this forum and comments only when it’s something that might affect gem sales. Second, it means that he is deliberately ignoring the many calls for fixing the bugs, expanding the map, and spacing out the events. Given that he won’t address the things that matter most to us, I’m inclined to not trust what he says about the players.

@Lewie4
    if you want us to trust you, start talking to us about everything.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Speaking of the almighty Unicron, has anybody else noticed how much damage a direct hit from Ricochet deals? You can deplete the planet-eater’s health with just a few shots and still have time for dinner

sheepybach
    @paul13

Being 1 who can’t believe some of the scores on my board’s being crazy and not human I think I’ve just found out how these big jumps of scores are happening as i’ve just had it.
    I’ve not been playing as you know as I was getting Pig City all the time and so been letting the event run until it full with 4 runs. Any way I’ve just finished the 4 run and this is how it went:—-
    Run 1 Forest the Big Big Guy was waiting for me, completed the run with GS Grim killed him and after bonus 4132 tokens.
    Run 2 Desert BBG there again using the same ABT and killed him and after bonus 3521 tokens
    Run 3 Forest again BBG there killed him with the same ABT and after bonus 3698 tokens
    Run 4 Forest and the same setup and ABT score after bonus 3860 tokens
    The grand total of 15,211 tokens added and went from 12th to 2nd in around 10/15mins.
    This the 1st time anything like this has happened to me since playing the game. Now is this normal or a fluke who knows but if someone has this once or more it can explain a few things. I don’t know what else I can say about sorry.

rlc
    @rlcoone

@paul13 I don’t doubt that it can be done, but how many events have you played and how many times has it happened to you? If we asked everyone who’s seen suspicious, almost impossible gains to record it here I think we’d have enough reports to make it very unlikely that so many strange increases happen that often every day of every event.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

It’s possible in this challenge (missiles) to score over 3,000 points on a Unicron run, assuming you beat him. Just throwing it out there…

Geli
    @geli

@paul13 Et al- have no idea how all y’all (Southern U.S. idiom meaning every one of you) get Unicron. Got it once each day during this comp. Did not defeat it but survived both. Also had a 10 gem instant recharge when unicron killed the TF, which was last seen months ago during a Challenge.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@ricoone
    I agree with you that odd and this is the 1 and only time it has happened to me and as far as I know you or any of the friends I’ve made on this forum has reported this has happen to them.
    In fact this opens more questions that should be answered by Rovio. I got lucky as I just did another run and I was back in Pig City gggggrrrrrrr

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@paul13

Wow, that’s amazing!

I’ve never had Unicron show up for me in consecutive runs, and I’ve only ever once had him show up thrice in a single day (of course, not counting “You’ve Got The Touch”, when he was intended to show up almost every run).

More often, I don’t see him show up at all.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@rlcoone I believe that @lewie4 interjects when he can add value (clarification) to the conversation. That the Rovio/Exient folks monitor this forum is one of the great things about it. Research would indicate, at least some of the time, we bring up things they had no idea about. But when they can answer, they do, as indicative of this NPC issue that will not die.

Considering all of the vitriolic conversation that occurs on this forum @lewie4 is one of the more responsive and I for one, appreciate his input.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@geli

It was the first time today I got the BBG. Aye I understand what you mean y’all and its best if I don’t start posting our local sayings or start posting in Welsh lol
    iechyd da

@optimuspig

It sure was amazing and I was gob smacked after the runs with the total score. It does seem to be hit or miss if he turns up. As you can see I’m back to normal in Pig City lol and I’ve dropped from 2nd to 5th lol

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@paul13

I visited Wales once. Saw Sir Paul McCartney in concert at the Millennium Stadium.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@optimuspig

Only once you need to visit more than that as that was in 2010 lol I still can’t get my head around having concert’s on the Arms Park and yes there have been a lot of them

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@paul13

Perhaps if Wales hosts another Rugby World Cup someday.

sheepybach
    @paul13

That will not be for a while 20+ yrs

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

125 tokens from daily missions/task have been won finished all the task cool :) I have one run to go before ends

rlc
    @rlcoone

@pampeans Lewie4 actually has my sympathy, I’ve done forum support, which is the job he’s supposed to be doing. There are a few things that are basic. You never, ever, for any reason let an issue go unanswered, even if it’s only to say “I’ll check with the developer and get back to you”. Then be sure you check with the developer and report what you’ve learned. Another is that you always answer the angriest one first, because there are dozens of others who agree but haven’t said anything yet and will be watching what you do and say. Make a friend out of him and the rest are easy. Yet another is that every forum has personal messaging, if there is something you don’t feel you can say in the open forum, you use messaging. Do those things and you won’t have angry people.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Right now I am in first place with a lead of 15000. I spent 30 gems on recharges at the beginning, and haven’t missed a run all day. I had unicron twice today and defeated him. The reason I keep myself way ahead is because I have to sign out after every run or I lose runs due to ads popping up. I have lost first place before near the end of the day because of that game bug. Only once I have ever seen someone rack up points really quick and I am positive that they cheated. But I never felt that I wasn’t playing against other people.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Happiness =

Second place with 5 minutes to go

+ gem recharge

+ Unicron

+ Ricochet for +100%

= First place with 23 second left on the daily timer

P.S. thank you @rowdypup for pointing out earlier just how effective Ricochet is against Unicron! It would never have occurred to me.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Unicorn kill doesn’t count as tnt points. also ricochet against unicorn is 100% slaughtering the unicron!

I have gained the 60 tokens at 5000 points as we speak.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Anyone unlock the character yet and know if accessories are available as well?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lock & Load – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 242 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.