Lock & Load – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lock & Load – New Event!

• It’s here the new character!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 242 total)
  • Replies
  • CD
    @bartiedog

Oops, you posted fist. I’d take mine down if I knew how.

Guess comps are the new normal.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

no worries :) but those event without break it’s tearing me down

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Is that Ricochet?

From the name, I was almost expecting this to be a Lockdown event.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Yeap Ricochet! lame naming the event!

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Meh. I’m tired of event after event. At least the last couple I was only interested in the accessories. The only other bot I’d like to get is Nemesis Prime but with the nerf, getting the tokens for another seems too demanding. It was bad enough when they started increasing the token cost for them. I think I’ll pass this time, or at least not put more effort than I care to.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I want and that as well but really i am tired with those events and can’t sleep Rovio what the f@ck are they doing at least try to understand that people must sleep and have relax time OK we know that they sucks and need money from us buying gems for tokens etch. But it’s become ridiculous!

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@elpapam on my late-nights (on weekends of course) I find scores increasing dramatically during the wee hours of the night, so I have to take out of my beauty sleep (I’m a night-owl- we stay up all night and wake up early full of energy) to fight against these people who pressure themselves to the maximum because of these addicting events, what does Rovio expect from such competitive events? Rovio, we are humans- our bodies need to recharge [not Transformers] so we can be healthy- think about it! :/

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@rowdypup i can’t loose my precious night sleep for no one especially for a game! I am 34 yrs old and i have also more interesting things to do. Till now Rovo has gone to far with non stop event without no new development in the map. And each update degrading en/cons and transformers and the are full of bugs un-tested updates.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

I feel sorry for those who lose sleep. I don’t know what time the event ended for you guys but I was considered lucky that mine ended at 8am. Accessories events are easy to obtain more tokens (I can complete it all in 2/3 days) but when it comes to new characters, it’s tough.

Last time, events are usually 10 days long if I’m not mistaken but now it sort of reduced it to 8 days or something like that. This sort of pushes players into focusing the game more than other things like school, work or even sleep. Now, we can buy tokens or getting some tokens from daily challenges sort of help to ease the burden a bit but it won’t bring down tough competitors.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@kogurazul less than 8 days around 4-5 days maximum now.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@elpapam Yup, that was way too low. Jeez, Rovio needs to learn that we are humans like them. We need sleep, eat, time for family/work/school, etc. besides playing games. Even Let’s Play Youtubers need break time from playing games/editing as well.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@kogurazul well apparently rovio is need of making cash from this game and as mentioned the most fast way is from the events! By refill and buying tokens with gems.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@elpapam I do understand they need quick cash but at least they can try to make an effort to understand us (the players). I can see why there’re less complaints in AB Epic is because Epic gives players a week or more to rest before starting a new event. We’ve completed an event a few days ago in Epic and a new one is coming in another 8/9 days.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

Well I for one am grateful to have the events. We can get a bot, accessories, or both for tokens instead of paying gems. After months of my not touching the game I’m playing it again because of all these recent events. Also if you don’t want to lose sleep you can always use gems to supplement the tokens you don’t get, no one is FORCING you to play. You play because you want to and/or because it’s fun. If you’re a veteran of the game the repeat TFs allow you to just focus on accessories and then leave the event early.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

Well, it’s good if you can enjoy the events while some of us can’t.

Personally, there’re a few things in the events that makes me unable to enjoy the game besides the bugs, glitches and all. I just wish they can give us players a break while the staff members too can have a break from preparing events by fixing the game first before launching a new event. AB Epic can do that so why can’t AB Transformers? That’s why I’m sticking more to Epic since the events are more tolerable (with less bugs/glitches) and they sort of have a different style of gameplay (some events are story based while some are grouping randomly with other players to take down your group opponent).

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@kogurazul that’s why i also started playing Epic 6-7 months now. I like their events that have time for break between events.
    From the July up to now it’s all the time non stop Events! I know they couldn’t make any cash from the AB Transformers but they are also to blame!
    How do you want me to spend money on a game that is been completed 3 years ago at level 185 and without new areas opened in the map/island, making all the time a re-paint job of the same transformers and give them us through events!
    Also that filthy discrimination that is happening from Rovio/Exient with old user like my self and the new users The can’t have Transformers that we gained them through Missions like Bluestrak Prowl Arcee etch… And they have to wait the X event to hope that they will be available + need tokens to unlock the main award that it might be another new transformer.
    Needless to say that each and every new update are degrading the transformers even more. Not to mention accessories that we bought or win over events might not offer of what it says, and many times it also degrading the transformer making it less powerful.
    Also the way that wants to make money so fast is so damn lame! In the previous even they make even a more unbelievable thing giving for the last 4 hours from 400 gems to 680 gems in the same price of 9.99 Euro. Not to mention the 2500 gems went 3200 gems in the same price! Or before do those offerings it had priced the gems like 4.99 the 480 gems or 1.59 the 150 gems.
    Yes they might be desperate but please give us back something! NOT JUST ONLY EVENTS!

sheepybach
    @paul13

Oh another event instead of fixing all the bugs, What a surprise lol
    So does anybody know for sure that the tokens from the daily task get added???
    I’m sitting here with 95 that I can collect and as a new task begins at midnight but the event does not start here until 1am as we are not on GMT but BST I will lose them if I don’t collect. Any info be great. iechyd da

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@paul13 the tokens will begin to be rewards for Daily Tasks once the event is live- Rovio probably doesn’t want people racking up tokens before the event starts to give everyone an equal chance to get the prizes; even if it is a miniscule amount of tokens.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@rowdypup

OK thanks but not a problem anymore as I lost them. Had coins and pigs instead smh

Geli
    @geli

I don’t recall tokens being awarded in a Daily Challenge when we were between challenges – all one day of it.

I could be wrong. Probably am, if you were to ask my wife. I’m old and forgetful.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@geli tokens are as awards in daily missions totally around 70 up 90 tokens

sheepybach
    @paul13

Amazing lost them and today’s task not a token in sight

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

another 11 minutes before the start of the event i am curious to see ho many tokens is worth the new tf!

Aledromo
    @aledromo

Bummer. No accessories offered for other guys. I don’t want Ricochet so it looks like I’m skipping this one.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lock & Load – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 242 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.