Loading Friends Scores

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Loading Friends Scores

• Hello there using Samsung Note 3 and cannot see my Friends scores – it just says “loading friends scores” but nothing happens.
    So I cannot finish “beat your frieds score” challenges even though in the first few levels I used gems to do that – but now it’s just not worth it to put 75gems to tick one challenge boxes on so many sublevels.

Anyoneelse with same issues?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

This is a known bug. Rovio is investigating.

buum
    @buum

Stil have the same problem…….
    How long does it take???

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@buum Have you updated to the most recent version of Angry Birds Go? You should also try logging out then logging back into both Facebook and GameCenter. The bug should be pretty well squashed at this point.

buum
    @buum

I did reinstall the game, but make no sence…..
    I use a samsung notepad 10.1

buum
    @buum

What you mean with game center?
    I logout the game and face book but still see no friends, only loading friends scores.

Requsting for friends, wat name to use? Name from facebook?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@buum @dejan-bulut

I’ve been playing the game heavily since it was first released. You’ll see on my profile that I’ve advance quite far in it and check out the “how far are you in challenges forum”

I had similar problems on Samsung Galaxy S3 phone … many of the folks on the site year use iOS products and I friended them here and on facebook so hoping to see their scores and such. Nothing loaded

When I approach Rovio support, they answered that there is no cross platform compatibility under our current release. Meaning if you’re Android user you’ll see friend scores who also use Android devices only. If your iOS user, you see other iOS friends scores.

This being said, when you share lucky boxes, you’ll see all your facebook friends who play the game (Android or ioS) and even those that don’t plan. You can share the gift box with any of them.

You’ll also see friends who don’t play with a button to ‘invite’ them. You send a lucky box to them BUT if they don’t accept to play the game, the lucky box comes back to you and you get two rewards! Another bug or maybe by design…who knows what Rovio was thinking on this one :)

Enjoy! Happy Driving!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Loading Friends Scores

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.