List & Pics of All Energonicons

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum List & Pics of All Energonicons

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 230 total)
  • Replies
  • Philly
    @philhayler

How do you upgrade energonicons?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@philhayler You can’t (at least at the time time being). The stars are pre-determined.

Tox 101
    @tox-mack

Having stars on them and not being able to upgrade them is misleading. If it’s a “one star” then remove the 2 shaded stars…

otter
    @otter

I’ve gotten 41 of the 48…. How can I get the missing ones to show up in the lab…..been trying for months…..Any thoughts???? Thanks

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@otter

If you go to the first post of this topic, it has a list of all of the recipes and which Energonicons are associated with each one (there are a few Energonicons that can be found in multiple recipes as well).

When I finally updated to the version of ABT with the lab (I’d held out for a couple of months until Rovio basically forced me to update) I just copied all of the recipes into an excel spreadsheet and started working my way through them systematically until I had all 48 of them.

Caveat: it was a lot easier back then, because the silo capacity used to be much higher but the recipes were the same as they are now.

otter
    @otter

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all the work that you have done here…. I now have my full compliment of Energonicons…..

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I just want to confirm, there are no recipes that will produce a yield in PI or BI, is that correct?

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@optimuspig

That’s correct. However, more often than not, that’s what you receive running nodes. Also, you’re more like to get multiples, whereas anger chips (less so), badness processors and superarium tend to be rare and occur in singles. That’s my experience anyway.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

True, but as I mentioned in the other thread, I’ve pretty much been only getting Autobirds spawning, so that doesn’t really help me with obtaining Pig Iron for my Windblade upgrades unfortunately.

TriPolar
    @tripolar

OK, so I’m not the only that’s running low on the irons!!
    No recipes as far as I know can make them… For the past little too the best way to get iron was from the 4 & (some)8 hour easy missions. Any thing that I’ve been experiencing is either I’m getting all Autobirds materials (for a couple of days in a row) or all Deceptihog parts. On Hard missions, I’ve had no problems with SR (they’re also easy enough to make), I’ve had one mission where I actually got 3 3xSR… Yes, 9 of them!! I’m happy that I was on zero, knowing 3 was coming & the possibility of a second set… Just wish we got gems for overflows of SR.

I remember having to burn off iron to prevent overflows. Now I just stock them up. Personally, I’d prefer it this way only because it helps in the gem making. Just makes upgrades more controlled by what the game gives us, than by our own choice.

Rick
    @rick-roller

Yea, I had a real issue with the pig iron as well. I don’t think any of her upgrades take gears either, they’re all processors and iron. What I did was pray for pig iron rewards on runs but it turned out I was mostly getting gears. I got my main supply of iron mostly from easy missions. I would just do the ones that gave me the most iron. I got all my processors from hard missions. I would mostly do the 4-8 hr missions and reduce them by half with pigs.

Rick
    @rick-roller

I think the best way to get the super rareium is to go in the lab and do 1AC+1BP+1SR and if you land on gold just try to spin again. You waste some gems but you get the rareium you need.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

What is the recipe for the drillsmash energonicon

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The formulas are all there on the first page of this topic.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

One member posted about copying all the recipes into an Excel spreadsheet… so just FYI, there is one already created — with a lot of enhancements that help you with Lab Strategies.

It can be found here:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/abtdp/
    under the “FILES” section.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@avip2u is there a way of accessing this file without logging into Facebook?

OzYank
    @micferrell

Hello,

Based on this amazing list and information you’ve provided, can I correctly assume that once an energonicon has been earned it, along with it’s rating, is permanent?

I am asking because only just today I noticed that an my Glassor ergenonicon with a 3 gold-star rating, which I’ve had for at least a year, has somehow been downgraded to 1 white star. How is this possible?

None of my other energonicons has done this that I can tell. Admittedly, Glassor is my energonicon of choice and, very rarely, do I use any others.

Because you seem to have an extensive knowledge of these things, are you able to shed some light on this?

OzYank
    @micferrell

Thanks for your reply, but what you suggest doesn’t sound logical. Firstly, why would Angry Birds do that and not notify us that our energicons would lose their rating?
    Also, there is only one problem with your theory/suggestion that I can upgrade energicons with gems. You can’t buy or change the status of an energicon. As you know, they are acquired when entering Professor Pig’s Lab.
    I’ve never been able to upgrade energicons. If you know of a way to do that, I’d love to know how.
    I’ve scoured the site and not found any way to do this.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@micferrell I think it is a bug. Mine still have the same ratings.

OzYank
    @micferrell

Sorry for the delay. I think you’re right. Thanks

OzYank
    @micferrell

@ 20Qmindreader…..
    You’re right,they did make those changes without saying anything to us the players. I think it might be a bug as SnTrooper as suggested.
    Sometime else that happened is that for now reason, I lost 7 gems. Weird.

I’ll have to see if Rovio might help.

Anonymous

@lewie4 Are there going to be more energonicons?

Icarus Xanna
    @icarus-xanna

Worst challenge ever.

12szabina
    @szabina

Floor 26 3 stars?

Cheekym0nkey
    @cheekym0nkey

Thx for the info i got all off them now :)

what is the best to gain Gems?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum List & Pics of All Energonicons

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 230 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.