List & Pics of All Energonicons

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum List & Pics of All Energonicons

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 230 total)
  • Replies
  • mars805
    @mars805

thanks for this incredible compilation of info! how do we increase the stars under the energonicons already obtained?

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

You cannot infact they are divided into 4 categories 1,2,3 and 4(Rarity) stars!!

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@avlp2u VERY helpful advice- you are awesome! Sqwack!

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Is it just me or did the 8/12 update change and possibly eliminate the some of the high yield recipes? Yikes!?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Pampeans,

Well on, it was to plan on behalf of Rovio.
    To make us so many gems so quickly and without slowing down our progress, it was too beautiful.

It is clear that for my part, I shall not make update before having reached the rank 435.
    And if nothing new is added, even at the level 435 I shall not make the update, to be able to continue to be made a stock of gems.

ScottyUK
    @scottyuk

Thanks for the recipes. It’s helped me collect all of the Energonicons.

However because I completed 10 recipes in one go I’ve no idea which ones I’ve used in battle and which I haven’t.

Any ideas if it’s possible to identify them?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Thanks to @avip2u and everyone else who contributed to this thread.

I’m still not thrilled about having been forced to update, and this whole crafting thing is a pain in the arse (not to mention a radical departure from the original game), but at least it’s manageable thanks to you guys.

Beastre
    @beastre

@optimuspig, i have to admit, I was not fond of the whole crafting addition to the game initially, either. However, now that I’m used to it, I have to say the overall gameplay has balanced out very much for the better. I can run high-yield recipes and acquire bunches of gems to speed up the upgrade process and if I’m low in a particular material, this community has provided a nice list of recipes that can fill in the gaps. The nodes are runnable again, with a nice mix of easy and hard runs (although the actual easy, med, hard descriptions are still whack) and the variety of Energonicons make various strategies playable as well as icons like Goldbrick which make raking in the gold possible. The ABTDP facebook page members are showing runs yielding coins in the 6 digits! Anyway, @optimuspig, welcome to it buddy! The recipes and info on this thread still seems to be accurate, they should help you get what you need.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

And that’s great if you like crafting. But I’m sure I’m not the only one who prefers the simplicity of the “original” game.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Are there any recipes that will convert Deceptihog materials to Autobird materials and vice versa?

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Join the Angry Birds Daily Player page on Facebook and look for the Energonicon file and in that check the recipe option with all the 84 probabilities with dere end result ie the five things which you will have after combining a certain recipe!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

OK, thanks.

Facebook’s not an option for me, since I refuse to use Facebook ….

Turtle
    @turtle

I just wanted to say thank you to all who helped put together the recipes for the energonicons. I got all of them last weekend, and thus weekend I’m tinkering around with the high-yield recipes, trying to upgrade characters more quickly and stockpile supplies. Thank you all!

wrw01
    @wrw01

I am trying to big up the supply of Gems. What is the best recipe(s) for obtaining the most Gems?
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

But how relevant and up-to-date are those recipes? I keep hearing about how newer updates change the outcome for the Lab.

wrw01
    @wrw01

Thanks for the update @20qmindrea. Got the list.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@werehamsta

I know of one change:

1PI + 1BP + 1AC used to be:

5AG, 5AG, 20 gems, coins, coins

and is now:

5DG, 5DG, 20 gems, coins, coin

——

High Yield recipes have not changed.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@avip2u

This may have been mentioned previously but found something interesting while playing in the Professors Dome.

3 Pig Irons seems to alway display the Energonicon of “3-Force” as one of the five selections. It has been unlocked at least five times this morning and it has yet to go away. It just keeps coming back up as one of the five items the Professor can select.

This also seems to be the case for: 3 Birdiums which yields the “Fireblast” as one of the five items to select. It has also been unlocked at least five times this morning.

Have any of the other Energonicons not disappeared after being unlocked?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Cool thing I just found out regarding the weaponized Energonicons, is that they continue to fire even when you’re in vehicle mode, or have been transformed into a washing machine!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Has anyone performed an analysis on whether the actual frequency of hitting each screen is 20% or not?

Sure feels like it isn’t.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

The basic slots seem pretty even but the Energonicons definitely are not. Most took me 3-4 retries to get.

Anonymous

@optimuspig @sntrooper That’s because some have higher rarity than others (The stars). This is how it’s supposed to work. Not a 20% chance for any Energonicon.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@partshade

I’m not concerned about getting the Energonicons. I’ve already collected them all.

I’m simply commenting on the frequency of coins/gems/mats once you’ve cleared out the Energonicons.

For example say I’m doing 1xBP/1xSR/1xAC = Coins/35xGems/3xSR/3xSR/Coins I seem to be getting first spin coins a lot more often than 40%

Anonymous

@optimuspig Oh ok. Sntrooper gave me the impression this was about the Icons.

You know it seems like some recipes do have a 20% but others seem rigged to me. Whats happening to you sounds almost exactly like whats going on with me. Although this game is 73% bugs :P.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Actually, I think the rarity rating refers more to the fact that certain Energonicons can be obtained only through one recipe, while some can be found in up to four recipes, and some only in two or three.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum List & Pics of All Energonicons

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 230 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.