List & Pics of All Energonicons

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum List & Pics of All Energonicons

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 230 total)
  • Replies
  • Jonah Scher
    @jonah-scher

Does anyone else think that Enerbot should be on the “most useful” list? It seems to heal significantly more than Healthpack, and the only restriction I can see is that enemies need to be nearby, which is nearly always the case in ABT. When fully charged, it can get your transformer from 2 stars or lower to full health, assuming there are plenty of enemies. I think it should have been a 3-star.

Birdbrain
    @ndchambe

The combo 1xPI, 1xDG, 1xSR also creates the p-shooter. Found this by creating them in order when I was making the powerbot.

Birdbrain
    @ndchambe

I thought it absorbed the damage they do, but I haven’t gotten to experiment much. I did have it on while taking 5 walking mortar blasts and came out full health.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

Net-Yields (Cost minus Output) of “Best” Recipes:

{EDIT}
    This post, with a list and table of net yields, contained a couple of minor errors.
    For clarity the rest has been deleted.

See below for corrected information.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi @avip2u,

Is it possible to make a list of the best combination for every element ?
    The one who relates most for every element.

Like this :

For win ? PI = ???
    For win ? DG = ???
    For win 5 BP = 2BP + 1SR
    For win ? BI = ???
    For win ? AG = ???
    For win 5 AC = 2AC + 1SR
    For win 3 SR = 1BP + 1AC + 1SR
    For win 35 Gems = 1AC + 2SR

I soon arrive at the final straight (upgrade to level 15 for every character) and I am going to need to make rotations of stock.

By applying the same rule as you (take only gems or materials), I manage to be made session like that:

– Preserve my high stocks of origin
    – Increase my low stocks of origin
    – Gain 600 gems (in spite of their use during the session)

Anonymous

@grimmjow

AC=Anger Chip BP=Badness Processer AU= Autocog DC=Deceptigear
    SR=Super Rareium

AC AC AU= Anger Chip
    AU AU AC= Autocog
    DC DC BP= Deceptigear
    BP BP SR= Badness Processer
    AC BP SR= Super Rareium

SR SR AC
    SR SR DC= Gems
    SR SR AU

I copied and pasted this from a personal sticky note of mine :D.

Each of these combos give 5 of their respective material with the exception of Super Rareium which gives 3.

Also Professor Pig’s Lab does NOT give Birdium or Pig Iron.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

#27 LightningSlam can also be unlocked with 2 Deceptigears and 1 Autocog instead of just 3 Autocogs.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

@grimmjow @partshade

The best combos, some of which PartShade listed above, are also found in the main post of this thread.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

Can you update the first post with a link to the spreadsheet to a site that does not require log in? I do not have Facebook.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

#43 Pulsar can also require only 1 Anger Chip, 1 Autocog and 1 Pig Iron each.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Just now dere was some downloading of assets while launching the game and 2 things I noticed :

1) Gems Offer

2) The positioning of the Energonicons has been changed so it’s like all Energonicons having 1 Star are in the starting and then the 2 Stars, 3 Stars and finally the 4 Stars!!

ph
    @ph

@sumitarora15 I noticed the same thing. Now all the numbers from above don’t match any more. Thank you Rovio.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

69) 1xBI, 2xAG = Megablast (isn’t it the *fourth* recipe for it?)

Beastre
    @beastre

Does anybody know if the recent change by Rovio in the Energonicons altered the recipes also?

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

@sickcyn

Apologies but for simplicity I am only planning on maintaining the up-to-date file in this one place.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

@sumitarora15 @ph

I am seeing the same on Android. I will try to post a cross-reference of some kind, and then eventually update the main post. Thanks for pointing this out.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

@beastre

Regarding whether the update(s) have changed the recipes…

In the “Select Energonicon” screen, where there is a scrollable row of all of them, the order has been changed.

In addition, in the 4 pages of little icon pictures of all the Energonicons, which you reach from the “Select” screen by tapping the little magnifying glass in the lower left, has also been re-ordered.

I and all of the people that did the initial research, we all have all 48 Energonicons now, so we are no longer able to test recipes! I will try to post a cross reference between the old and new Energonicon numbers. Then, you might have to only try twice: the recipe(s) for the old number and the new number.

Rovio, a pox on you for messing this up. Give us a break ?!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@avip2u

Thanks for your work.
    Out of topic, but do you know the cost for upgrade level 14 to level 15 ?
    Coins, time, material 1 (Bi, Pi, Ac, Dg), material 2 (Ac, Bp) and Sr.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

@avip2u I’m a little late to the party here, but nonetheless I wanted to say thanks. This guide is AMAZING!

Pampeans
    @pampeans

My heartfelt thanks @Avip2u and all those that helped create and keep this guide updated. Without this lifeline I would have deleted the game by now being to angry/stupid/impatient to have figured it out for myself. You have not only given us a glimpse of how fun this game could be sans the bugs/glitches that are being regularly hurled at us by Rovio, but you have also given us a reasonable answer to the question, “why am I still trying to play this game?” Also, this is really the only active positive thread about playing the game instead of just struggling with it here at angryfans…er angrybirdsnest.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

@grimmjow, 250.000 gp, 3 days or 250 gems to finish, 15 sr, 50 chips,75 pig *irons* or bird *cogs* – at least for those that I upgraded today; I don’t have any other fourteens ready to check.

Beastre
    @beastre

I had about 30 or so Energonicons crafted when Rovio shuffled things up. I just finished crafting my 48th Energonicons and of the last 18 or so, all of the recipes matched the original chart. (I should mention that when multiple recipes were available for the same Energonicon, I used the ones that did NOT use SuperRarium)

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

@beastre

Thanks very much for this confirmation! Some ABTDP members reported the same.

PHEW!

Aristiana
    @aristiana

@avip2u
    I got Goldbrick with 1AC, 1BP, 1AG.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum List & Pics of All Energonicons

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 230 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.