List of Star Ranks

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum List of Star Ranks

• Is there a list of the star requirements for each rank out there? It would be useful to know the total number of stars I have, so I can check if I’ve missed any in earlier levels.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

To see if you have 3 stars in every level? You could quickly scroll the map it’s quite easy see how many stars on each level. From what I know nowadays it’s almost impossible not to get 3 stars.

As well don’t forget you get stars in arena so a star count wouldn’t be accurate.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

5x+5 = y

where X is star level and Y is how many stars for next level.

Is the formula. So you would simply need to calculate the sum of all Y values up to your level. So level 1 would be 10 stars to level 2.

bcandwh
    @bcandwh

I was specifically trying to avoid scrolling back and checking each level, but I forgot about stars from the arena which I suppose scuppers that. Thanks anyway!

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

You’re welcome. Chances are you probably have 3 stars in all the levels you played.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

There is no way to skip a level and no way to achieve anything else than 3 stars. You cannot forget to score 3 stars in any level on the way.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum List of Star Ranks

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.