List of Impossible Daily Reward Tasks

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum List of Impossible Daily Reward Tasks

Viewing 20 replies - 26 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Replies
  • Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Well, I still haven’t had a day without either the enter Astrotrain quest or the earn 100s of millions of coins one.

I had part of a day, but the reset put the coins one in place.

AngrLee
    @angrlee

So far, I have had three days where all 8 objectives were achievable and I got the daily reward. My strategy is really just to focus on the ones that have either gems or chips as a reward. Usually there are one or two that give 10 gems or chips. Those are woth chasing. Some of the objectives are just stupid. Like visit the meadow 8 times. Dumb. Since you have no control! And if you are high level, you get pig city more than anything else. Anyway, I have scored a few gems and chips that I converted to gems in the lab that were worth the effort. Overall I still think the daily challenges are an add. Not always achievable but usually some part of it is.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Actually, the coins bug cleared up, and I got the full-day reward. Yay.

sheepybach
    @paul13

yesterday I had forest x 8, never had the chance once during the whole game. Got up this morning and a 4 run was ready and blow me down all 4 were the forest sad really. Checked and I got beach x 6 and yep you got it no beach nodes yet.
    I’ve got what I want and am just playing for fun

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Well i am running those only if it’s tokens or gems!

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well I never got Beach x 6 to collect 40 Tokens. Rovio has to have put blocking code’s into these daily task’s as that is the only way they are not archivable.
    So forest x 8 no nodes to complete 60 Tokens
    Beach x 6 no nodes to complete 40 Tokens
    Then like the day before the 1st 4 runs on a new event (this 1 ) 3 were beach. Sad really sad.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 Indeed there are some mission that can’t be played in the normal map and it’s more likely you will achieve those mission by playing the event.

dmsral
    @dmsral

The tasks have toned down for me, much more achievable with a reasonable amount of effort. I’ve had a few that started off hard, like 10 miles, but it reset somewhere along the way to 3 miles. Got 7 of the 8 pretty quick this morning and I’ll finish the 200 TNTs task after I grind through the tournament.

ph
    @ph

@paul13 I found out in another thread that if you have jenga it can used for the beach task.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

OMG i forgot the Jenga as well why how in the world i forgot that ? xD might be getting old :(

fixitupper50
    @fixitupper50

I HAVE “POPPED 30+ PIGS IN NEARLY EVERY EVENT I’VE PLAYED TODAY BUT AND FINISHED ALL THE DAILY QUESTS BUT “Pop 30 pigs in a single event” and I cannot seem to get it to recognize when I do it ..
    Again I think that is B.S.
    Do you have to pop just 30 Not 30+ ???

Phillips
    @phillips

Not an impossible task but an interesting one I had today. Collect -30752 coins. Yes that is negative so its was complete straight away. Went to see what the task were and it was already indicating for me to look at it which was strange and find I had already completed collect a negative amount of coins.

sheepybach
    @paul13

not got jenga and today’s Task Beach x 6 again lol

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 then play the event nodes trying to hope for a beach round.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

I’ve done 2 four block’s and it’s still Rovio 6 – Me 0. Oh hang on I got a normal node lol

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

by the way today and yesterday i didn’t have any mission that it has to do with valley/beach/dessert/pig city. What gives? Is it possible that the missions aren’t the same daily for everyone?

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

I think you’ll find the task’s are paired to the board you are on. The reason I think this is my Grandson stayed down with me for the last 5 days and we checked task’s and board and they were different, then on Saturday we ended up having the same task’s and board ( yes he hammered me lol ).

mommarice
    @mommarice

Does anyone know what time the quests reset each day?

Phillips
    @phillips

Think it is midnight local time. While the events all operate under the 1 time. The quests seem to operate under your local time. Much like the daily rewards but they seem to reset a few hours into the day.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

My first few days of quests all had crazy/impossible ones in the mix.

Now I’ve had several straight days of doable ones.

I’d add to the comments above that 10 chips is a nice reward. You can break those down for, on average, a reasonable number of gems.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum List of Impossible Daily Reward Tasks

Viewing 20 replies - 26 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.