Lightning + Sea Dog + Skulkers = Max Damage

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Lightning + Sea Dog + Skulkers = Max Damage

• I have been using the combination of Lightning + Sea Dog + Skulkers for a few weeks now, and have found it extremely useful against strong single opponents. I’ve also used it to blast through the Bottomless Cave without taking any damage.

When Sea Dog is Ganged Up, if you use Skulkers’ Tricksy Trick on him, the first hit is 35%, but the second hit is full power.

Against a single opponent, first hit it with Skulkers to get the 30% damage multiplier. In the Bottomless Cave, apply Tricksy Trick on Skulkers so both pigs have the multiplier.

If you have the Golden Chili, use it on Lightning. You’ll get 2 hits with Lightning, 1 hit with Skulkers (a good amount of damage), and 3 hits with Sea Dog.

Then, on the next turn, using Lightning’s Lightning Fast and Skulkers’ Tricksy Trick, you can get 5 full power hits with Sea Dog, plus 1 35% hit. That’s a devastating amount of damage. Over 2 turns, it’s much more powerful than Wizard + Pirate + Skulkers.

When dealing with pigs that charge up for 3 turns, if you have a spare turn where you won’t take damage, make sure Sea Dog stays Ganged Up.

I’ve also used this combination on Wave Pool to knock out Spirit Caller 7 or 8 times in 10 waves. When you have the rested bonus, it’s a good way to level up your birds in a hurry. You also get around 160 snoutlings. If your spin gets the treasure chest, you get two Greater Vials, needed for Pig Cherry Juice.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

I don’t have Sea Dog or Skulkers or friends to borrow birds from, but I 3 starred everything in cave 8 & 9 already and the update for iOS only came out about 5 days ago. It won’t be as fast, but you can 3 star all of those levels using Paladin, Princess, and Pigiana. Wizard, Pirate and Skulkers isn’t as powerful as Wizard, Samurai and Marksmen.

If you replace Lightning Bird with Wizard, you’ll do even more damage when using the Speed of Light attack. However if you don’t want to use veggie cakes so you can use Speed of Light every round, then Lightning bird is better than Wizard.

bouboule
    @bouboule

I use the same technique but with Paladin instead of skulkers to have some healing abilities and to be sure the enemies won’t hit Sea Dog and reduce his crazy damage

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Great! Now all I need is 425 lucky coins to get sea dog and skulkers!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Lightning + Sea Dog + Skulkers = Max Damage

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.