levels ending early again

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum levels ending early again

• I haven’t finished all the levels yet in this week’s tournament but I decided to stop after about the 10th time tonight when I selected a power up and then the level ended. It’s happened multiple times. it’s getting to the point where I need to rush to try to select the power up and then try to get a shot off and even then I don’t make it so I’m not going to keep wasting my money on levels that are going to end too quickly. kind of backfired on Rovio since instead of me trying to use more powerups to get a higher score, which I would’ve continued to do all week long, I’m just going to stop playing for this week.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

@jtwade , I’m sure I’ll have someone from Rovio knocking on my door tomorrow and begging me “pretty please finish the levels this week! If you dont, the CEO will have to put one less drop of gas in his yacht!”.
    Despite how guilty it will make me feel, I’ll have to pass on wasting more powerups this week. I’ll play pure AB, no PU. I wont advance, but when levels are ending within three seconds of a bird impact, AND those levels dont have the advance arrow, it signifies intent.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum levels ending early again

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.