Levels being locked???

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Levels being locked???

• Okay, this is just assumption of what future updates might bring. Today I played one of levels like hundreds times in order to farm more ingrediants for potions (never mind which one). I left level for a while on fortune wheel screen and when I return it said “level locked up for 0:00). Even it wasn’t really locked up for certain time I think it might be something to happen in future updates. Maybe that developer will reduce number of level playing repetitions just to make players to spend real money on items from Mc Piggy store.
    I personaly find that only item worth of spending snoutlings in Mc Piggy’s store are pumpkins.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

I didn’t notice it but if Rovio do it in v 1.1.4 I’ll be really upset ! I’ve already skipped the end of the world when they put Friendship Gates in Old N Barrows and Mouth pool (the update was done 2 minutes after I cleared this @$*€%£+= Monty level !)

CDRGuy
    @cdrguy

I don’t know about that. With the iOS 8.1 update, I’ve had some WiFi troubles, and when I can’t get a good signal, I’ll see a lot of “Locked” messages, but usually for 12:34:56.

My guess is that originally, Rovio planned to limit playtime (like in Stella) to get you to spend $$ to move through things. Lucky for us, they didn’t do that.

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

I play two separate games (separate accounts).
    I got “Locked for 0:0:0” it was present on every location on one of the accounts, not present on the other.

A> Switched back to my iPad from the windows android emulator for the locked account and I didn’t see the message.

B> Promptly fired up the Mac emulator on the second account and started automated farming. Let’s see if that causes them to lock that account.

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

It wasn’t a one-time glitch. Don’t fall for the “15 LC” trap either, it doesn’t do anything but take your LC’s and remain locked.

This occurred when I was playing manually on “Andy” – my second Curse of the Necromancer battle.

burbman
    @burbman

I get that screen occasionally, and can usually make it go away by doing a hard reboot on my phone. It is not new, as I have seen it for many updates. Does not matter which level I am trying to open when I get it.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@toothgnasher I don’t play on any sort of emulator. I play on ipad and most of time I play on my own (i.e not in auto-play mode). I got same screen as you, but level unlocked in second.

LottieAbe
    @czcalvert

I don’t play on any emulator, either, and I saw that screen yesterday on a necromancer battle. I had locked my phone’s screen after loading that page, and when I unlocked the screen I found that. I just backed out to the map and loaded a different battle, and everything worked fine.

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

@burbman @cosmo2503 @czcalvert
    So it would appear it’s yet another bug (one that might convince people to waste 15 LCs).

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

To follow up, I think I figured out what is causing the “Locked” issue… loss of connection. My WiFi router was resetting periodically and I noticed after a loss of connectivity, things showed “Locked for 00:00:00”

Restarting the game clears the problem – at least on the Android Emulator I’ve been using. Curiously I’ve never seen the problem on iOS – but I have seen it say things like: “Next Classes at 12:34:56” – that’s also a strong indication that a force-quit of the game is needed.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Levels being locked???

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.