Level Names…any expert please help (Resolved)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Level Names…any expert please help (Resolved)

• Can anyone please help me. I downloaded Angry birds for iphone a couple of weeks ago. the first two were poached eggs and mighty hoax. Now I am on “Danger above” however, im stuck on the second one which if I pause the game is listed as “6-2”.

However, here is the weird things, when I search walkthroughs for that 6-2, either here or on general google search, it shows a completely different level. (This is also the case for 6-1 and seems to be the case for all the “danger above” rounds for me.

I took a picture of the level on my iphone and sent to my computer, but I don’t know how to post it here to make it easier for people to help me.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • Rambleberry
    @rambleberry

Hi. Not an expert, but I’ve played it.

Can you describe what the level that you have looks like? What is in it?

Anonymous

If you want to upload the picture just go to your album and upload it. After just put a link to your album on this forum.

Shop
    @openupshop

Thank you. So when I first open angry birds, poached eggs is the first one. I finished all with 3 stars. Next is mighty hoax, I finished all with 3 stars. 3. is “danger above, the second one in danger above is listed as “6-2” I have searched everywhere but only find this in my searches:

However, in my iphone, danger above 6-2 is one yellow bird, one red, followed by two more yellow birds. there are 8 pigs stacked in wood (square ones and line ones) and rocks (square ones and line ones)

Maybe im missing something…but I have checked and rechecked and this is what is danger above 6-2 for me…. and that why I can’t find a walkthrough because the above link is what I find when I search for 6-2 walkthrough…

thank you everyone in advance for your help

Shop
    @openupshop

ooops sorry my link didn’t post…

sorry partshade….do you mean “album” on my iphone? If so I don’t know how to “put a link to album”

Can you give me a short instruction on how to? Thank you…

Shop
    @openupshop

No partshade… Sorry not that one… I signed into this forum with my iPhone… Gonna try to see if I can post pic of “problem” level…

Shop
    @openupshop

Thank you so much Partshade… I will try to do the upload

sparty83
    @sparty83

@openupshop
    It sounds like you are playing Angry Birds Free. (which is different from the free/ad supported version of Angry Birds) Here is a walkthrough for what sound like your level.

Angry Birds Free 3 Star Walkthrough Level 6-2

Here is a link to all those levels, which is far fewer than (regular) Angry Birds

Angry Birds Free Leaderboard

Shop
    @openupshop

Ok guys if you have a sec, please click on my album

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/openupshop/album/

and you will see the level that is listed as “danger above 6-2” but when I search for that I get a completely different level posted by players….

sparty83
    @sparty83

@openupshop

See my comments above, looks like you are playing Angry Birds Free

Shop
    @openupshop

Thank you so much sparty… Lol.. I must have searched and mentioned every piece of info except for the fact that its the free version… Guess I didn’t think the “level” names would be different..

Im just gonna buy the full version to get all the levels.

Thank you to all of you…you all have been so quick to help. Much obliged and appreciated everyone :-) Thank you!

Anonymous

You welcome Shop. Sorry I couldn’t help more. I just thought you we’re using the full version. I don’t have free some I’m clueless with those levels :P.

BTW the full version is definitely worth it.

Shop
    @openupshop

thank you partshade :-). obviously im really new to this… do you guys recommend buying the full version for the regular angry birds? or any other specific one from the myriad of angry birds that are out there, “rio,” “star wars”, “epic”, etc….?

Thanks again :-)

Anonymous

I personally have all the games but my favorites are Original Epic and Transformers. Star Wars 2 and Go! is pretty good though.

Also I wouldn’t recommend Star Wars 1. They stopped making updates for that one.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Level Names…any expert please help (Resolved)

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Level Names…any expert please help (Resolved)’ is closed to new replies.