Level 693 Birds Evaporating

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Level 693 Birds Evaporating

• Is anyone else experiencing their birds disintegrating on the boss level of 693? What is going on? I try to activate their abilities or send them near the boss and the birds vanish into thin air. Is that a glitch or a new challenge on the level? Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

I had to replay the boss level, but I now know what you are talking about…..Do you mean if you aim them in a little ‘n’ type of a shape, ie you are trying to loop them straight down to the boss? If so stop doing that! …..Instead aim for the flower all the way to the right of the screen. But to answer your question, yes looping it straight down to the boss makes them vanish for some stupid Rovio reason.

From memory I had to use 2-4 birds to beat that boss, so if you are simply going in with one bird then I doubt you will be able to beat him (or knock him out of the screen)…..Basically with your first bird, aim for flower on right of screen, that will eventually come back around and knock the boss into the flower on the left. He will then be blown out of that flower to bring him right to the top near the slingshot…..from there you could use silver to knock him out of screen, or lay into him with other birds and defeat him up there.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Level 693 Birds Evaporating

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.