Level 544 too few moves!

Home Forums Angry Birds Blast Forum Level 544 too few moves!

• cant see how this level can be achieved in so few moves… any ideas?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

I am glad it is not just me stuck here. I have been trying this level now for the last 6 days and getting nowhere. The nearest I got was 2 stars left on one big pig and the medic pig still to then get. It is just insanely hard. The fog, the metal walls surrounding the big pigs and then that annoying medic pig just means too much to do with too few goes allowed.

I have logged a complain to Rovio about this level as they can not have tested it and it is not viable. Sure they want you to spend money but this would require loads to get past and that should not be fair.

They have past form in creating levels that were impossible. Recently they had one where the ice blast from a pig killed off some pigs without it counting so you could get all pigs taken out and still the counter would say you need more done. I wasted all my coins and powerups on that dam level and they never recompensed me for it so this time I refuse to spend more to get past the level.

I am giving it a month of trying to do it and then I will just delete the app and walk away.

hannah-strahan
    @hannah-strahan

I’ve also spent on power ups for other levels and wasted them just to get through them a little while later when it seemed like the game was re-adjusted to make it achievable. Getting close to leaving this game as I’m now going back to get more stars on lower levels to have a break from this stupid level  but then I’m not being rewarded with puzzle pieces. Feels like I’m just pedalling water.

Lindsey Wilcox
    @lindsey-wilcox

I agree. I have been on this level for several days with no luck. I even make sure not to bust the cloud on the medic Pig until the end so that he can’t heal the other pigs. Impossible. Any help would be awesome.

Home Forums Angry Birds Blast Forum Level 544 too few moves!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.