Level 396 help

Home Forums Angry Birds Blast Forum Level 396 help

• I know that this level is supposed to be a “hard” level, but it feels more like it’s impossible. I have played it a lot already and I have never been able to get enough baby pigs to show up. I’m frequently 3 or 4 pigs short. Any suggestions/help?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

I agree with you. After the debacle of a level that was genuinely impossible I have wasted all my coins, crowns and rockets so have nothing left for this level. I just cannot see how it can be done without using powerups. I guess I will just stock up over time with the daily challenge then give this level another bash. I personally am getting very upset with the way Rovio are treating it’s users now. This level is another example of being designed to just take our money rather than offer a fair challenge.

Kimberly Taylor
    @kimberly-taylor

Totally agree with you. I was stuck on 295 for days. Now I’m stuck again on 299. All out of coins and crowns. No power ups either. I’m very upset with them as well. I refuse to pay for any more crowns or coins as I did once before.

MVN-Hokies
    @mvn-hokies

I just beat this level thanks to a lot of power ups and a 3 extra turns booster I still had. I refuse to pay money on a game like this. I also think it’s ridiculous that they make some of these levels this hard. I really wish they would have more ways to earn the gold crown coins. I used to get a lot of them by just playing, now all of the sudden they aren’t a reward any more.

David Gonneau
    @david-gonneau

What is outrageous with this level is that the baby pigs Will only spawn enough of you let them spawn, but then it’s impossible to get the black count. I’m waiting to get new gold and will Wait the right opportunity to use them…

David Gonneau
    @david-gonneau

Turns out this morning that level 396 got more moves, 4 crates on the top with rockets inside. I don’t know what triggered this, number of time played or number of days, but it wasn’t an update… I’m now on level 397 yey.

Home Forums Angry Birds Blast Forum Level 396 help

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.