Level 15 storage suddenly becomes level 1?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Level 15 storage suddenly becomes level 1?

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 135 total)
  • Replies
  • jman
    @jman

@pampeans

I don’t think so, for them to do so would cause more problems than they want. After taking away my items I would have to aquire them again which would really piss me off if they increased silo levels back to where they were. I wouldn’t say that definitely they wouldn’t just it wouldn’t be smart on their part, aye, and I’ve never accused them of being smart.

Tf level 20, probably spot on. Then 25.

4th mission portal. I hope not that’s a ton of gems……o right people will buy them. Ugggghhh I’m growing tiresome of the whole thought of what you said now.

This is like the ever lasting gobstopper of games, you eventually grow sick of it and throw it away.

jman
    @jman

@20qmindreader what’s the time frame for upgrading from L14 to L15. Just curious cause 5 Sr is looking really hard to come by unless your playing hard missions constantly during upgrade.

In the last 36 or so hours I’ve earned 2, I also only get 3 (4 before last upgrade) keys on hard missions right now.

jman
    @jman

@20qmindreader how much Sr was required for L15 the old way as well? Just want to see if the change was linear.

Thanks

ScottyUK
    @scottyuk

Lost for words. Never known a company treat people like this deliberately before!

bigorange
    @bigorange

@jman
    The upgrade time from L14 to L15 is three days

I make all my SR in the lab, I almost never play the 8hour hard missions (only at night), the only mission where you get SR as a reward.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@jman

“how much Sr was required for L15 the old way as well? Just want to see if the change was linear.”

Before they rejigged it was:

2 / 4 / 6 / 10 / 15

Now it looks like:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

Yeah my level 13 storage went from 60, 35 and 12 to 11, 9 and 3 and I was pretty close full on all of the materials. Bummer.

I’m on IOS.

Mike Ernst
    @mike-ernst

got the same problem on iOS. Angry Birds make me angry being on level 290. It is no fun anymore, I’ll quit the game!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@20qmindreader

I’m inclined to start thinking of them as the enemy. They certainly have zero respect for the player-base.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

“This is like the ever lasting gobstopper of games, you eventually grow sick of it and throw it away.”

Lol! Except unlike the gobstopper, which was crafted to give you hours of delicious enjoyment, this game is a money-grab.

jman
    @jman

@bigorange thanks, 3 days! o_0 whiskey tango foxtrot.

@optimuspig
    so not quite the same but if silo was full you’ll need 5 Sr to start next upgrade either way.

@20qmindreader
    I’m gonna have to write that down and try it. Even though the storage levels are way down can you keep crafting in the lab to fill silo back up? And your still able to farm gems and coins without depleting your silo as long as you do high yield recipes to gain back the items used?

Turtle
    @turtle

I held off on upgrading to the newest version because there were so many bugs in this game. Played all morning and upgraded two characters, no problems at all. I figured I may as well update the game now. I open the game back up, and my silo says level 15, but holds so much less how! I still had a decent amount of materials in my silo, including 9 SR, and now the silo only holds 5 SR?

What the heck is even the point to this game anymore? I used materials in the lab to build my SR stash when I could have been using them to build up gems. And I’ve got missions running now, but since my silo is full I won’t even get the materials I wanted. Good lord.

madmcole63
    @madmcole63

GOT THIS FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE INQUIRY

“As a part of optimizing the gameplay experience, the possible amounts in the silo have indeed been decreased. However, along with this change we also made some drastic changes to the upgrade material costs, which were decreased dramatically as well. In the end, these actions were taken in order to streamline the gameplay and guide players towards playing the actual game, instead of getting stuck with farming materials. Once you get back to playing the game, I hope you can see that even if these values have changed, the game itself has not experienced any critical changes gameplay-wise :)”

Dan Darling
    @dan-darling

So basically if this is not a glitch and an intentional attempt to block “farming”: then I have wasted my time and resources into growing that silo and trying to obtain the numerous resources that were all lost. And if this is the case the. There should be a very generous compensation for that. And since there probably won’t be then my message to rovio is stop trying to slow down the people playing your game and make more game for them to play. It’s getting to the point where I can’t upgrade anymore because of restrictions on that. and now I am getting to the point where playing a level is impossible because the difficulty is too high.

Viva La Birds
    @vivalabirds

Pissed of iOS user here. VERY disappointed with the recent change. I call it a downgrade. I spent so many hours collecting materials and had 15 of the rare egg things. To see them disappear really made me an very “angry bird”. I noticed that theres a new company logo that comes up? Expient or something like that? This totally stinks of increasing profit margins. Hating this game now.

Turtle
    @turtle

Agreed. I would much rather have new characters and locations than this latest instance of having the rug pulled out from under us. at the very least it’d be nice if the bugs were fixed.

Viva La Birds
    @vivalabirds

They call it optimize!? For real? Bullsh@t smells the same no matter what u call it. Rovio ruined the game experience because they’re greedy

Viva La Birds
    @vivalabirds

You are so right! More characters & areas. Problem is that new characters & areas means paying some one to make them, creating increased overhead costs. Hence rug being pulled & players getting jerked around.

Dan Darling
    @dan-darling

I seriously doubt Rovio is hurting for money. If each person in the world who downloaded spent one dollar that has to be tens, if not over a hundred million dollars.

xmasmumma
    @xmasmumma

Am annoyed too!! No, did not ‘farm’ anything. Used crystals paid for out of my own pocket to speed up upgrades and missions to increase my silo ‘goods’
    No apology, warning, nothing :( I apparently have now lost money playing this

Cindy
    @crmason2000

I’m on IOS and started my game and also noticed my Silo storage was reduced. Yes, I’m very pissed and confused. I turned completely turned off automatic updates for all my apps, so how did this change happen? For the last IOS update, Rovio would not let me access the game without updating. And guess what??? As soon as I updated, I could not play for almost a week. I want to find out how they got access to the app to make the change? Does anyone know??? SMH?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“For the last IOS update, Rovio would not let me access the game without updating. And guess what??? As soon as I updated, I could not play for almost a week. I want to find out how they got access to the app to make the change? Does anyone know???”

Rovio did it through the back door through something we’ve been referring to as a “soft update” (as opposed to a “hard update” through the app store).

Have you ever noticed a message at the bottom of the startup screen that says “Downloading Assets”? That’s when Rovio’s sneaking in changes like the one here.

That also explains why they won’t let you start the game without an online connection – they can’t “download assets” if you don’t have a connection.

Cindy
    @crmason2000

Thanks for the great explanation. I don’t like how and what they did. Updates and changes should occur only as a hard update. If Rovio wants to sneak in through the back door that would be a great idea so they could troubleshoot the issues we are having with the game.

OzYank
    @micferrell

I’m in agreement that some sort of compensation is warranted for all of the lost recesses in this conversion. I had 11 rareium, over 57 each of Birdiums, Autocogs, and Decepigears. I had 35 Anger chips and Bad Processors, along with 46 Pig Iron’s. All the time, effort, coins and pop pigs spent on this! What gave them the right to make these changes without so much as a head’s up. Why? Because they knew we the PLAYERS would object.
    They are slowly losing me as a player. Not just on here, but with EPIC and Star Wars as well.

KyleCoolKyleCross
    @kylecoolkylecross

Mines too and I’m on iOS, I can’t seem to get any answers and I can’t upgrade anything past level 10 because I don’t have enough materials.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Level 15 storage suddenly becomes level 1?

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 135 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.