Level 15 storage suddenly becomes level 1?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Level 15 storage suddenly becomes level 1?

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 135 total)
  • Replies
  • Pampeans
    @pampeans

@optimuspig, When this game first came out, I gave it one star. I felt like I spent all day waiting for the two minutes spent playing the one or two available nodes. (The EggBots were not nearly as active back then.) The ugrades were outrageously expensive and and the Tfs could only complete 2 or 3 nodes before they were useless and needed to be upgraded. Some of Tfs were so weak all they could do was run (Starscream, Thundercracker). Some of them (Galvatron) were kinda awesome, but the nodes were ridiculously hard. When the Deceptihogs came they were much stronger than Optimus and Bumblebee. I regularly used Skywarp every time it reloaded for at least 10 gems everyday. The only way to earn gems was the treasure chests and occasionally killing an EggBot. There were still lots of bugs — game crashes during nodes that left you with nothing, wrong nodes clearing, crash on launch every single new update and I can’t remember all of them. Also, there was no point to the game, just endlessly playing the same nodes over and over again. Rovio kept changing the undocumented/unpublished rules of the game (imo) making it unplayable. I was so angry/bored I stopped playing the game.

Maybe we should start a thread telling Rovio what the game should look like and where it should be headed, since they seem to be struggling to figure it out?

jman
    @jman

@optimuspig
    Preaching to the choir brother.

I do like that I get to pick my enorgonicon.

I don’t mind the missions as they provide extra coins if my silo is full. But do mind that I need items to upgrade. I earn them now from nodes except for SR, which they should change. I start missions at night only before sleeping for extra coins.

Seems I haven’t yet rated this game, hmm what to do.

HRM1804
    @hrm1804

I am a PCB designer and test software for my company. With this “upgrade” I could play again…FINALLY!!!!!!!but while just now playing I ended up BACK AT the Beginning with absolutely no warning..no update….just playing. I went from 8+ million…60+ thousand pig’s..400something gems to starting over from the very beginning. Too bad there isn’t some way to sue this schlock software (and I use this term very loosely) company.

HRM1804
    @hrm1804

Where do we go to rate this POS?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@jman

“I don’t mind the missions as they provide extra coins if my silo is full. But do mind that I need items to upgrade. I earn them now from nodes except for SR, which they should change”

If I had to choose between running nodes or doing missions to gain materials, I’d actually prefer missions.

While they’re not as fun as running nodes and blowing stuff up, at least with a mission I can just “set it and forget it” so even when I’m busy at work or doing other stuff I can have it running in the background and I only need to peek at it once every 4 or 8 hours.

But yeah I agree that this thing with the materials fundamentally changed the nature of this game. If I really wanted spend all my time to craft/farm, I’d just play an MMORPG instead.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@hrm1804

“Where do we go to rate this POS?”

The app store (Android or iOS) would seem to be a logical place to go.

jman
    @jman

@optimuspig

I have to play the nodes anyways to get coins for upgrades, at the higher item cost there was no way I could keep up, now I can just by earning the coins I already need.

If I hadn’t blown threw my coins and gems upgrading earlier through the old method, I’d be sitting pretty good right now, although at a lower rank.

sheepybach
    @paul13

As I’ve said before missions were ok to play to get Materials but most of all you could get bonus coins which helped big time for upgrades but sadly Rovio have removed them and added piggies instead, I’ve got 40,000+ piggies that are of no use to me or anyone as you don’t need that many to open the rest of the avatars. ggggrrrrrrrrrrr dump the pigs and bring back the coins lol

Doctor Piggy
    @doctorpiggy

i haven’t yet done the latest android update from yesterday but i’ve just had a soft update and my silo is back to the higher level again (virtually empty obviously). what the hell is going on with this game

Doctor Piggy
    @doctorpiggy

And now it’s back down again, crazy

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@jman You should be using your extra materials in the lab. You can get WAY more coins that way than by overstocking. You only get 60 or 150 (180 or 450 for three) coins for each material by overstocking but can get 1000-7500 by using them in the lab.

jman
    @jman

@sntrooper

Maybe something to look into. I think the whole lab thing is a distraction from the original game play and have steered clear of it after unlocking a couple of enrgonicons to use. Thanks though.

Robert Batek
    @robert-batek

I truly would like Rovio to focus on new transformers and levels/areas for us to play in. That was the original purpose of the game and it was so exciting for new areas to open up. We have not seen one in months. That volcanic crater has been coming soon forever. Regardless of our pain in changes of gems/coins/material hunting, I keep coming back and playing these nodes over and over so that my transformers are ready for when these new areas open up. I’ll just keep going and adapt to the sudden changes while waiting for transformer higher ranks. This silo storage decrease actually seems to not affected the goals of the silo and materials. Just wish I could have my time back from all that pig lab spinning. Got all the 3 star energicons so am not in too bad of a shape.

Traveler
    @traveler

Am on iOS and just opened up game. Saw that there were new assets being loaded (not an update). Checked my silo and found that the materials and SR were reduced to the new levels – just when I was going to make an upgrade!

lelex
    @lelex

I am on IOS, my storage was up to 45 per items and all were mostly full, so i upgraded the storage and now I have only 11 per slot.
    I lost all the items and can’t upgrade to 11 or 12 my characters with only 11 of each.

thank u!

sixxdawg
    @sixxdawg

I don’t even know why I’ve kept playing this game through all its glitches, crashes, cheats, and sometimes not even being able to load for days or weeks. Like all of you, I too just had my silo reduced and lost a ton of energonicons. I think it’s time to find another game to play. GO F#@K YOURSELF, ROVIO!!!

jman
    @jman

@lelex

The items needed for upgrade should have been reduced dramatically as well, at least it has for android. level 12 upgrade for Autobird should be 9 birdium 7 autocogs and 2 super rareium.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Conclusion : it’s a bug or not ?
    I’m rank 435 and I upgraded all characters with the higher items needed for (75/50/15).
    And now I have finish, they reduce ? Rovio sucks more and more…
    I think it’s beacause Rovio don’t want we can trade a lot in Pig’s lab for gain gems.
    With 15 BP/AC and 5 SR, we can make less trade than with 75 and 25…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So if I understand correctly, the Professor’s Lab recipes are unchanged, but the silo storage is now reduced?

RizDub
    @rizdub

I opened up the game and suddenly found this happened to me (iPad). With all the changes made to the game I’m actually thinking about restarting this game from scratch. Is there a way to do this so that when I log into the game through Facebook again it doesn’t load older game data?

RizDub
    @rizdub

I think it’s also worth mentioning that once I switched from a personal FB account to a non-personal one, I’ve had the same problem discussed here (basically, I try to log in to FB but it never registers that I’ve done this).

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@optimuspig

Yes, it’s that I understand reading this topic.
    Have you your storage reduced ? If yes, can you tell me if you have the items cost for upgrading reduced ? (I can’t check this, I have all characters level 15).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I haven’t played for over a week, but I just went in to check.

Yes the upgrade costs have been reduced. I don’t know if they’ve been reduced proportionally to the decrease in silo storage, but they’ve definitely been reduced.

Good thing I didn’t have much in the way of materials when I stopped playing.

dmsral
    @dmsral

I got the change today. I had just started an upgrade so everything is full now. I’ve got a day and a half to do 12 & 24 hours missions for bonus coins and such. 100,000 pigs, 5.4 million coins and 4000 gems unaffected.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

It’s seems to me that this is a short term scenario while they re-work the PL to stop awarding so many gems and then they will increase the materials silo again. I believe the strategy is to upgrade Tfs like a fiend to get at least some level 15s. That way when they change the Tf level ceiling to 20 and increase the materials silo again, it won’t be so hard to play catch-up with barracks full of low level Tfs. (Based on the potential 4th missions portal next to the hard missions portal and keeping in mind they will torpedo the 15s like they did the 10s to force you to upgrade.) What do you guys think?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Level 15 storage suddenly becomes level 1?

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 135 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.