Level 123 has 5 rooms?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Level 123 has 5 rooms?

• I am stuck on level 123 of angry birds 2. The walkthroughs all have four rooms but my game has five. Doing without buying extras, any suggestions ? Thanks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@ctisbe22 — A lot of the AB2 rooms have been changed. If you are just starting, you unfortunately will have a hard time increasing the level of your birds, which might be necessary to get past level 123. I can’t really help you, because all my birds are level 6 to 8, mostly 7. You should be offered a chance to watch an ad for an extra bird after you run out. Also, you may find in almost necessary to spend 60 gems for 3 extra birds. I assume you are collecting a decent number of gems.
    FYI there is a separate forum for AB2 issues.
    Good Luck!
    Just took a quick peek; level 123 wasn’t that easy even for high-powered birds, but level 124 has only 4 rooms and is a lot easier. If you are getting the starburst ad, try not to use it as the first card. If you use it first, you are likely to get another spell in place of a bird. On the other hand, it does give you an extra turn, as do any other spells you use. You might want to consider using a powerful spell like the ME to get rid of one of the rooms.

Ctisb
    @ctisbe22

Thanks for the tip! I finally beat it last night and 124 is s lot easier. How did your birds get so high ? I’m only on 2-3 thanks again ctisbe

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@ctisbe22 — I started AB2 when it first came out as AB2 (previously there was a limited release of AB2 as Pigstruction). Until very recently you used to get red gifts (for yourself) in levels as well as more blue gifts than you get currently. The red gifts frequently contained 100 feathers. Also, people used to farm level 9 for red and blue gifts. There are no red gifts in levels any more, just the very rare and hard to get red premium treasure chests, and there aren’t nearly as many blue gifts in level 9, so farming is very time consuming.

dmsral
    @dmsral

@ctisbe22, @mvnla2: I farmed my way to maxxing out my birds on levels 9 and 13. Took a while to finish off the last two birds though. I now get feathers at various point in the game and they are totally meaningless to me now, the option of getting a couple of gems instead would be nice. They keep making unannounced changes to the game and imo, they aren’t improvements.

Oh, and wait until you get to level 302, it’s got 7 rooms!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Level 123 has 5 rooms?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.