Legendary Riot

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Legendary Riot

Viewing 12 replies - 26 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Replies
  • Golden Piggie
    @goldenpig

Continuing from my last post, percentage of getting a set item is 18.45%-18.48%
    Also the percentage of getting a unique set item is 18.45%-18.48%, 9.22%-9.23%, 5%-5.45%

Duiksmurf
    @duiksmurf

I got only one set item in 48 rolls during the 5x Rainbow Riot, so I am pretty amazed by your results ….

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@killerkea Well the free primal axes have arrived.

For my level 45 game.
    The axe was advertised with an attack value of 250. I received an axe with an attack value of 275. These two values do not correspond to normal values for set items for red bird obtained from the GPM.

The attack value for a level 37 item is 252 and for a level 41 item is 276.

So I was offered a set weapon with a value (approximately) at 8 levels below my current level but received something 4 levels below my current level.

For my level 21 game.
    The axe was advertised with an attack value of 130. I received an axe with an attack value of 143.

The attack value for a level 17 item is 132 and for a level 19 item is 144.

So I was offered a set weapon with a value (approximately) at 4 levels below my current level but received something 2 levels below my current level.

Conclusions
    It looks like they have given the new set weapons arbitrary attack values approximating those obtained from the GPM. They also have a different rule for the the free primal axes offered at different experience levels. BTW, I already have a primal axe for my level 21 game – at the normal level 21 attack value of 156.

PJng
    @pjng

New free set item no powerful on my level

PIC 1

New version of Epic GPM roll that I get is same and same item.

item.png

Set item.png

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I just got my Primal Axe, confirm 275 instead of expected 300 at lv.45. OTOH, it is “free”, so maybe that’s why it’s not 300?

I spun the matching Primal Spear earlier in the month (standard 1514 for lv.45), so it’s good to have that set complete. Just need that lv.45+ Ballista.

(fixed typo)

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@graugeist Could you just confirm the values that you posted?

My primal axe, given as a present, has an attack value of 275. My regular set items at level 41 for red have an attack value of 276.

My primal spear from the GPM (level 45) has a health value of 1515, which is the same as my other level 45 items for red.

I am on an iOS device. Are you on iOS or android?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I thought I did earlier, but I re-checked:
    275 Primal Axe (free)
    1514 Primal Spear (GPM)

lv.45 on Android

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@graugeist OK, our free Primal Axes line up with a value of 275. Do your regular level 41 set weapons for red have a value of 275 or 276?

It’s strange that the value for your level 45 offhand set item for red (1514) differs from mine (1515).

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

My lv. 41 weapons are all 276 (I have a Titan’s Wrath with 276).

Both Titangrips, the Primal Spear and Steel Wall are ALL 1514. It’s pretty fixed for me at 1514.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

All of Red’s level 41 weapons do 276 base damage. The free Primal Axe I got also does 275 instead of 276. The level 45 Primal Axe I got from the pig machine does 300 base damage. It sounds like the free axe you get is equal to the item you would normally get, but at 11/12th of the normal power. It sounds like they were initially going to make it 5/6th, but probably realized it would piss a lot of people off since it wouldn’t be much better than items you’d get from the pig machine.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Thanks, KK.

I’d love an 11/12 power Ballista to complete the collection.
    ____

8/27 – Got it in the 5x Rainbow Riot, and they bump the levels to 50…

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@killerkea I think you are spot on. The 5/6 and 11/12 multipliers also work out exactly for the attack values for the free primal axe in my level 21 game (advertised value = 130, actual value = 143, level 21 set weapon for red = 156). The 11/12 multiplier also works out for the value of the primal axe that PJng received – have a look at the link to the first picture in his post.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Legendary Riot

Viewing 12 replies - 26 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.