Legendary item vs. better item.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Legendary item vs. better item.

• Hi again.

So, I filled my rainbow bar and rolled, My set item was the Paper for Bomb, but the Jungle Map had more health points.

So, should I scrap the paper or keep it?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

Keep the Paper, you may get the the Rock if you’re lucky.

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

I had the whole robot for blues until my game erased itself… Suckage I hope to get it back it was a fantastic combo

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I don’t have the Jungle Map, but I do have a level 25 Pathbreaking Map for Bomb which improves might so I’m guessing the Jungle Map gives you vitality (15% bonus to your health). If you bothered to read what Paper does, then you’d notice that it gives you 8% damage reduction which makes it a better item to equip with than your Jungle Map.

Another point is that if you get the Rock set item, then you gain a 33% chance to do 100% bonus damage to all enemies on screen which makes that set a pretty awesome set to have.

MysticalFire
    @mysticalfire

@killerkea the Jungle Map is might (5%) and paper is might (8%)

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Rovio keeps changing the properties of set items. I like doing damage more than the extra health unless the amount of extra health is significant. Watch your damage numbers when you switch between equipment to decide which item you like more.

Squeaky McGee
    @squeakymcgee

Yeah, generally speaking, never scrap any Set item unless you acquire a higher-level version of the same item. Most of the Set bonuses are well worth the slightly lower stats. I’d equip the other item for now though and just keep the Paper around in case you get lucky and roll the Rock in the future.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

I had scrapped about 10 set items because they were duplicates. Now I’m just holding onto them.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Legendary item vs. better item.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.