Least favorite Finn Ice level?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Least favorite Finn Ice level?

• I have to admit that on finn ice so far is my least favorite of all the Angry Birds, mainly due to its almost total requirement for luck. even ABSW, which had those annoying laser droids which required a lot of luck, wasn’t as bad in my opinion.
    so a general discussion as far as least favorite level of OFI. I’m leaning heavily towards level eight because of the random luck required with getting the pigs encased in snow to pop.
    btw, dont get me wrong, I spent probably about 6 hours on the game today, when I should be sleeping. It’s my least favorite game, but it’s still better than getting poked in the eye with a pointed stick. And before anyone says I’m crazy for spending so much time on my least favorite game, they should ask the voices in their head if THEY want to skip playing ABOFI tomorrow. But first they should try to find some (inner)ear plugs. I expect the inner voices will object quite loudly to missing a day of bird-flinging pig popping, even if it mainly requires more luck than skill.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • SweetP
    @sweetp

My least favorite level so far is Level 2 @Jkhab69, I just can’t break my 96K, so I’ll have to revisit when I’m not so frustrated. However, like you, my second worst is #8. Rinse, repeat,,,aarrrghhh!

Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

@sweetp , if I remember correctly I ended up just using the first bird as a ballistic bird instead of his power. Aiming to clip the head of the pig on the snowplow and going into the lowest part of the left wall, which usually brought the roof down and to the left, then following up with big red to clean up. unfortunately I think it took me about 17 hours to get lucky. btw, I’m sure you already figured out but the walls of the house seem to be a lot more resistant to penetration then standard wood, so when they fall down and they clump together, I would end up just resetting because big red wouldn’t be able to penetrate that very far at all to do cleanup.

birdMeister
    @birdmeister

Its a hard choice to make, there are so many bad ones to choose from. Certainly 6, 7, 9 and 10 are at the top of my list. They are just too simplistic. There is one obvious means to shoot and then it is a matter of luck.

On the other hand, there are several fascinating levels such as 8, 15 and 16 which offer multiple means to come up with high scores. I spent an hour or more on each approach, some which only became apparent by serendipity.

Overall, I would rate Finn Ice as satisfactory. Certainly much better than Stella and SW2. But I still like Ham Dunk as the best of all.

SweetP
    @sweetp

Thanks for the breadcrumbs @Jkhab69, I’ll have to try this. But as discovered awhile back, Terence and wood are not a good combination, so now holds true with Tony. We would’ve had better luck if the house were made out of cement blocks.

sparty83
    @sparty83

I haven’t paid to unlock all the levels so currently I have only played 11 levels. But without a doubt my absolute least favorite level is tomorrows level.

Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

@sparty83 good answer! lol

DaBoid
    @daboid

I really like On Finn Ice, in contrast to the cynics here.

Those who like a challenge can go play that Istanbul basketball level and get ME 100% over and over. I’ve given up on that one.

Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

@daboid , pretty much any level that relies totally on luck (like basketballs bouncing randomly into baskets) is on my least favorite list. so ham dunk is definitely not great. I wouldnt say I’m a cynic for not liking the many finn ice levels that require one shot, and only one shot, with no alternate ways to score. not much fun, one shot per level, repeated hundreds of times each until the damage randomization and the luck factor align, to grant a decent score.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Least favorite Finn Ice level?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.