Least Fave Character??

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Least Fave Character??

• I know we all have those fave characters. Whether a certain one for events or just in general. My favors have always been between Energon Grimlock for most events and Nemesis Prime for general..a few others depending on circumstances?

My LEAST faves though are both Galvatron and Energon Galvatron. Unless they need more accessories, they are both slow to reload. I get hit just waiting for them to fire again.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Energon soundwave

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Energon Soundwave, Arcee, Heatwave, Sentinel Prime, and Thundercracker always make me feel bored for some reason

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I think everyone hates playing the Galvatrons and Bumblebees. None of the accessories make them any better. Heatwave is horrible; at least Sentinel Prime hits multiple targets. Energon Soundwavebis bad too. I didnt like Thundercracker until I got explosive rounds for him.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Energon Soundwave, Galvatron, Arcee, Windblade, Sentinel Prime, Heatwave, Skywarp, Starscream, Optimus Prime, Jazz, Bamblebee i feel like by the time all those transformers where nerfed toooo much!

I only enjoying playing with Hotrods (not the Drift) more than other Transformers.

Raizir
    @raizir

Good news,

Energon soundwave, Energon Galvatron, should be fixed in the december build (i think), something caused Energon Galvatron’s damage reduced by half, and E. Soundwave by even more… So I think it was an accident*…

*An accident that was there for WAAAAAYYYY too long.*

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I don’t like windblade. She can’t destroy blocks, neither kill enemies effectively. Also, she fires projectiles in a weird curve that hits the ground, if the target is too low on the screen.

Swing
    @swing

E soundwave used to be one of my favorites, until someone started a thread of how great he was and a few days later he was turned to rubbish. The galvatrons were always bad, but for a short time the cool down weapon accessory made them decent, until they messed them up again. Sadly at this point one half or more of the characters (leveled up to max and fully accessorized) are trash.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Some of the TF’s are hated by me because of how they barely resemble the birds more than they do the Transformers (hence the “Angry Birds” in Angry Birds Transformers). Stella is one of them, since her skin/feathers are so much darker than her “normal” self and Arcee’s skin for that matter. King Pig’s skin could be a bit brighter too, as well as the Minion Pig characters

Phillips
    @phillips

Plenty of characters on my list until you give them accessories. For example Energon Starscream and Thundercracker are useless without the explosive rounds accessories can only destroy glass blocks. The Galvatrons even with accessories are useless only 2-3 shots with an excessively long cool down. While the Bumblebees and Seekers are alright for daily quests when your main focus is to do the run as fast as possible to complete tasks such as walk/drive certain miles, thank buddy etc but they are too fast (particularly when in vehicle mode) if you need to hit certain targets.

AngrLee
    @angrlee

For sure Bumblebee. He is the coolest of the TFS in the movies, and he is shit here. He was also the first we got. Accessories to the max he is still a wimp. Isn’t he supposed to be the resilient warrior?

Anyway, the list of nerfed TFS is long as stated above.

Key is to pair them with right energonicons to offset their many weakneeses. In most cases this is the the health generator. Since at level 15 for 41 TFs, there are like 4 I like playing it’s easier to list those I like but I won’t since they will get targeted for nerfing. Sigh

woo224
    @woo224

I just found out the the Galvatron’s Vortex accessories are actually a hindrance that makes them only fire two shots at a time instead of the usual 3-5 shots. so don’t use the Vortexes and Galvatron should be slightly more tolerable to work with.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

Heatwave and Sentinel Prime (slow reloads, my last TFs to upgrade) followed closely by all the “female” characters” who are all birds btw. As a general rule bird characters are markedly weaker or less advantageous to use with the exception of the Grimlocks. The idea behind accessories should be to equalize some of the known weaknesses. For example, E Starscream was a below average TF until his shoulder pads made him pretty great coupled with the unlimited firing ability. Unfortunately, there are only a handful of TFs that have accessories that bring them up to the next level and counteract a weakness. Also, most of my TFs are at L15 a few at L14. My L15 TFs, a lot of them don’t function noticeably better than they did at L10.

In addition, I’d say about 80% of the energonicons are useless. “Explosive Bubbles” SERIOUSLY?!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Least Fave Character??

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.