League Rating

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum League Rating

• What league rating 619 (-1) mean? I know I didn’t rank as high up as I usually do in Diamond League.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@ennui001 It shows that your rank went down by one point after the last tournament ended.

dmsral
    @dmsral

@ennui001: Your need to rank higher than what you did last week to maintain your ranking, and even higher to make it go up. I usually end up around 6th or 7th place for a +5. 700 will get you a star on your picture.

burbman
    @burbman

@ennui001 – you finished twenty first in your Diamond league and dropped one point. See the league scoring forum for details of how many points are awarded for finishing in the different positions in each league.

League Scoring

Also, if you happen to finish in a position where I have estimated points, or have no data, please let me know so I can update my table.

ennui001
    @ennui001

Thank you so much for the information.

ennui001
    @ennui001

Thanks for the help!

LorensD1
    @lorensd1

OK, I know it’s stupid of me, I have been playing for about five weeks now, but here are some things I haven’t figured out yet:
    How do you get a picture to where your name is?
    How do you good players get thousands of the helpers on the top like the sling shot? I just get two when I need them but just use them for practice.I do use the gun sight now and then.
    When you buy a power up what does that mean? A free bird or what.Does it cost real money or the game coins?
    Even I have figured out that there are cheaters but I wonder why they do that and HOW do they do that? It is annoying but it is just a game. Getting three stars on some of these hard ones is satisfying enough, or is it? I too want to be in the top five but have learned to give up on some of them.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum League Rating

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.