Leaderboard says I’m cheating.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Leaderboard says I’m cheating.

• The arena has recently started back up in Angry Birds Epic, but after playing a few battles and looking at the leaderboard it says I have no points and there’s a red stamp next to my name that says “cheating”. I’m relatively confident that I haven’t done anything related to cheating at all and I’m extremely confused why this has happened.

Thanks,
    Sleepy

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Suzy
    @suzyq

@sleepyawoken

There was a notice on Angry Birds Epic page about 10 minutes ago to say the problem has been resolved. You should play a battle and then you will be moved to a new board. Also your points will be restored. If you still suffer any more problems you should raise a ticket with Rovio Support.

essamar
    @essamar

Apparently, the cheater bug had not been fixed, at least for the Necromancer Event. I just got labeled a cheater, moved to bottom of the leaderboard and cannot win any medals. I have played three times as is suggested above, but I still get go points. I was in first place, but not by that much. Does anyone know what the criteria for labeling someone a cheater is? This is baffling to me. I have put in a ticket to Rovio, but don’t hole put much hope of a reply before the event is over. Hope someone has an explanation. Thanks in advance for any explanations.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Leaderboard says I’m cheating.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.