Latest update issues

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Latest update issues

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 140 total)
  • Replies
  • Rio Rios
    @rio-rios

I am on Android 1.24.10 and I still have not been able to redeem or play a challenge without a crash or no progress recorded. This is 100% unacceptable. I want to know what they are going to do to compensate for this level of frustration.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@phillips @joel687 why Starscream? it’s a guess from @sntrooper.
    Don’t know the rationale behind the guess.
    I haven’t seen any of the 2006 and Varients come up… But I’ve only been playing for half a year.

Anyway, the latest splash screen on loading 1.24.7 or 1.24.10 shows a Chinese New Year celebration with Starscream on it. So that’s a clue.

The Chinese New Year splash screen should have came out last week when CNY started. We were still looking at the Christmas splash screen until the last day of the ABT CNY event on the 7th day… before KABOOM! CRASH!

This Saturday is the end of Chinese New Year celebrations which lasts 2 weeks.
    Perhaps they did have some time to test it… Anyway Implosion came and went over the weekend.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@lewie4 any plans to compensate us for the implosion event crashing that made it unplayable?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Re: Starscream and seekers as the next Bonus Squad

As a picture speaks a thousand words (Appropriately as this is a Chinese saying) Starscream holds the end of the Dragon’s tail.
    However how to explain Rodimus in the middle… from a few live events ago… As he is red and yellow, typical Chinese New Year colours?
    And Grimlock at the head? A Dinosaur is almost like a dragon? Shades of the last Michael Bay Transformers movie..

Another clue is that new upgrade 1.24.7 fixes Explosive Rounds… Which is sorely needed for Starscream and Energon Starscream to function as a Walking Mortar Tower killer.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Back to talking about the new updates.

I’m with @sam-spargo lets have another round of compensation because IOS users and Android users can’t play the new update and we lost out on the Implosion event and couldn’t buy or earn any Sparks.

So @lewie4 thanks for negotiating those 400 gems earlier, can we now request for some Sparks too, please?

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I finally got my game working. Since My game is linked with Facebook, I deleted the game from my iPad, reinstalled. Somewhere around there I rebooted it too. As I opened the game up it let me log into Facebook before it loaded fully logged in and everything was back to normal. There is a bit of lag when in cobalt valley and the speed changes though.

Phillips
    @phillips

@armourbender Starscream was also in the splash screen for the Christmas event wearing the jumper. In fact Starscream features in a lot of the splash screens so I would hardly say it is a clue. As said it is a guess by @sntrooper so if he or you has more info fine but if not I wouldn’t go around encouraging people to promote their seekers.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

My guess of Starscream was based purely on him being the longest since he was available of all the event characters (with the exception of Nemesis but until he is available in an event other than the Halloween one I’m not going to expect him to be in any other).

It could just as easily be Acid Storm or Sunstorm or even all three. They are the only ones that haven’t been available since sparks were introduced.

And yes, the splash screen means nothing. That was the same screen that was used in last year’s CNY event.

Jay Kew
    @jaykew

@armourbender @sntrooper My take on it is that only the Squads which contain characters available through Events have been used as Bonus Squads so far. Squads which only contain characters available through Pigspending such as Target: 2006, Instruments of Destruction, Leaders, Pure Warriors, and Variant Versions have not been directly used as bonus squads.

Of the Squads which do contain Event Characters, only Brothers in Armor (BIA), Seekers, and Valkyries have not yet been used*. If indeed BIA are next, followed by the Seekers, then it is likely that the Valkyries will follow, which ties in nicely with the pattern identified by SnTrooper. i.e. Chromia would become available in the Seekers Event, ready to form part of the Valkyries Bonus Squad for the following Event.

*Disregard the current short Implosion Event, BIA should again be the bonus squad for the next Event, just like the Wreckers were the bonus squad for the short New Years Event followed again straight away for the full Wrecking Ball Event. {Assuming that the game ever gets fixed … I’m now over 83 hours since my App auto-updated and I lost all access to ABT}

Asen_77
    @asen

Apple iPad iOS 10.2.1 – yesterday there was update for YouTube. Today there is update for Yahoo Weather. There is NO new update for ABT. Current version in the App Store is 1.24.7, which is bad one that crashes. Explonation about 24 hours approval for app update and that Apple Support that approves updates in App Store is not working in the Weekend is not true. We are still waiting for working update that will let us play the game.

Googs
    @ncaddy

@Asen I received the YouTube update 2 days ago here in Australia and no Angry Birds update.

@lewie4
    can you please provide an update. Can you also please let us know if Apple IOS players/customers will be compensated. The game that Rovio/Exient has created is one that benefits players who can accumulate sparks and IOS users seem to have been disadvantaged the most with the failure from the release.

As a player/customer on an iPhone, and I am sure I am not the only one to want to know whether this will be rectified.

Asen_77
    @asen

@ncaddy I mean that I didn’t update my ABT, and version that is available for me in the App Store is 1.24.7 – non working one. Because you are in Austraila, I am in Europe you receive update earlier then us. NO metter that, problem is that App Store is working in the Weekend and there is updates for other Apps, but still there is NO update for ABT iOS users. Android users receive update two days ago.

Googs
    @ncaddy

@asen yes I was agreeing with you. I have had an update on an app over the weekend (YouTube App) like you and still no angry birds update for me here in Australia either….I am not sure how the Apple Store works but certain updates have been released and still no Angry Birds Transformers update.

ED209
    @ed209

Can confirm still no update for the game on iOS, had a YouTube update but that’s it.

Another day of waiting and I’m in the uk

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

ABT 1.24.7 works in iOS 10.2. The problems seem to start if you do an upgrade. If you have upgraded and the 1.24.7 version crashes, remove that and install a fresh one from App Store AND hope that you have a functioning backup either in Game Center or in Facebook.

This is what I did on my iPad yesterday and I was able to play The Implosion Event.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Any body else no longer able to get into the game again??
    I start the process and get so far and then it crashes back out again

Nonna
    @nonna

I’m still crashing before I even get to the game. Tiresome.

ED209
    @ed209

Game centre does not backup your progress just your achievements so don’t rely on this as a backup, only fun is used to backup data

Another day goes by without a update

ED209
    @ed209

1.24.10 has just appeared on the app store for IOS!!

downloading now

Ezeck
    @lilphil

OK lewie4, so I restored from cloud and got wiped out. What do you suggest Rovio will do to restore the hundred of dollars I have paid? I am back to $0.00. I expect that I will be sent a link to restore all that I have lost. Level was in the 550+.

ED209
    @ed209

@lilphil, that sucks, I hope you get it sorted.

I don’t know why they don’t allow you to use Icloud as a backup solution as all they allow you to use to backup is FaceBook which I don’t use so Icloud support would be great

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@ed209: As I don’t use Facebook then either Game Center does have a backup or something else (iCloud?) does. But anyway, Facebook isn’t the only option for backups.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Game Center does have a backup through icloud service

Cloudguy
    @cloudguy

Android version 1.24.10, can play regular events; the CNY still there but nothing to show when trying to open it.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Same here. FB backups got {admin edit} messed up somewhere along the way. Previous to upgrading I was Level 348 Battle Station, now after upgrading and reconnecting to my FB account Im kicked back to a year old save (Level 137) so now Im missing 10 TFs, 3.8 million gold coins, 130.000 popped pigs, 80 gems and a WHOLE BUNCH OF ENERGONICONS..!!!
    How am I supposed to get this all back if FB backups are damaged? Is Rovio going to give 150 or so of super rarium eggs to upgrade all my bots back to Levels 13 and 14 where most of them were? Geez.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Latest update issues

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.