Latest update issues

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Latest update issues

• News! – Hey everyone, we’re aware that there’s an issue effecting some players and preventing them from getting into the game from the newest update. Our team have been working around the clock since we found out about it and are we now to get a new version out to fix the problem ASAP. If you haven’t gotten the latest update, probably best to avoid it until further notice. Thanks again for your patience!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 140 total)
  • Replies
  • Googs
    @ncaddy

@lewie4 do you recommend we uninstall the game and re-install? If any data or status levels are lost due to the latest upgrade. Will there be a way we will be able to get everything back to its state in our games before the faulty update was released?

Asen_77
    @asen

@lewie4 You will send information here when update is save and we can continue playing after install? We are talking both Android and iOS, right?

Joel
    @joel687

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

thanks @lewie4 whilst we await further advice from your team, could you please advise us who have the issues if there are any planned events in the next few days whilst we twiddle our thumbs and do not collect any gems from missions or sparks from daily challenges?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Everyone – don’t forget to leave your rating and review in the app store on the latest release.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@20qmindreader

The fix is in

Is that meant to be sub-textual?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Not that 400 gems isn’t nice, but that doesn’t even cover the gems (in lieu of tokens) cost of one of Smokescreen’s 1,000 token accessories.

Also, several days of lost playing time, during which time:

– lost progress on TF upgrades
    – no missions
    – no opportunity to earn additional sparks through the daily quests, which will only exacerbate the TF promotions imbalance in future special events

Hilary Chadbourne
    @hilary-chadbourne

Game won’t open, it played for a bit. Now it don’t open plus before it stopped work it had changed some of my AB ranks..

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Hopefully the “opportunity to acquire the prizes” will be like when the Challenge in C Minor event was messed up at the end and they will have a three day repeat event with rolled over tokens. I could use an extra few days to get the two Smokescreen accessories I still need.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper How many tokens do you have currently?

Cloudguy
    @cloudguy

The problem has not been fixed. Still cannot get into the game. Still cannot play ABT regular games. Opened the CNY, was given some tokens and then the games is frozen!

ED209
    @ed209

I had 1500 tokens before the game killed over, no update on the appstore.

lost the chance to get the sparks (all three sets) will see what happens when they release a fix

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I’ve successfully updated to 1.24.10.0. Prior to updating, I cleared ABT from memory and cleared its cache.

Googs
    @ncaddy

@20qmindreader thanks for your post. It gives people like me who are not on Facebook an update.

It seems like @lewie4 at Rovio/Exient want to keep us non-Facebook users in the dark.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

After two patches in a row that broke the game each time in seperate ways, I wonder what will happen to what ever progress someone like myself who didnt install either patch.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Explosive rounds doesn’t feel and so much explosive as they used to be before at 1.22x the nerfing in the previous versions 1.23x was awful but 1.24 seem a small improvement but not to the point where the 1.22 was. That old version the Explosive Rounds worked perfect.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Acid rounds haven’t been fixed

Deszaras
    @deszaras

So is it safe to update again?

Anonymous

Uh, I wouldn’t exactly call the token exchange “fixed”. Every time I try to open it, it gives me 200 tokens (Which doesn’t seem to actually save), then I open it again to get that 999 token glitch, which makes the game unresponsive.

Still can’t spend my 1000 leftover tokens, nor can I access the new event.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@sam-spargo acid round work only a 10% better than 1.23 but they are far worse from the nice 1.22.

@deszaras
    i don’t know if you are satisfied with 1.23 but soon or later you won’t be able to obtain Chromia – Jesus Christ see has same Weapon like Archee but it firies a bit faster and only blue coloring? No prototype at all! It’s the same old story with another paintjob… getting tired of this shit…

I’m not sure what version of the game players are having problems with, but my copy of the game automatically updated itself, and I have yet to experience any issues with the latest version of the game.

Okay, now I’m mad. I didn’t have any problems immediately after the game had updated itself. After I had stopped playing for the time being, I closed out the game in order to post on the forum (in general), then my iPad ran out of battery power and turned itself off. When I turn it back on after charging it, I try to open up the game again, I can’t get the game to load because it keeps crashing at start up?

Rio Rios
    @rio-rios

Two updates from Roxio on Android and still broken!

starscream
    @starscream

And the ABT has been removed from the Amazon store entirely whilst the new event is already on. I’ve read it’s a two day event only for sparks will anyone get to play it beyond a handful of Android users.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Latest update issues

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.