Last Five Telepods are on Ebay

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Last Five Telepods are on Ebay

• Thunder-cracker Pig, Jazz Autobird, Brawl Decepthog, Grey Slam Grimlock Bird and Dark Megatron Pig were just posted on eBay for bid starting at 74.99 and buy it now at 125.99. A tad high with a great profit margin considering their retail value is around 33.00 plus tax and transportation.

It appears they have hit the stores (not sure which one) in IL and KY.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Yet still no Energon Galvatron Telepod. Weird.

dvitali
    @dvitali

I still cannot find the High Octane bumblebee / Goldbrite Grimlock set in any store like Toys -r-us. Refuse to pay on EBay high price from Taiwan.

wrw01
    @wrw01

There is one set out of Greece for 39.00 on eBay.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

Not that I plan on purchasing one what is the purpose of it?

wrw01
    @wrw01

Telepods refresh the life of a character and the also give a “boost” to the character’s abilities. If you want to keep playing longer one can use the telepod after the character is destroyed. There is a limit on how many times it can be use in a 24 hour period. Telepds help save using your coins and jewels. But in the other sense one has to use their coins to obtain telepod.

dvitali
    @dvitali

If you fail on a mission instead of paying 600 coins and have to wait for a hour for a bird or pig health to be restore put a telepod of that bird or pig on the camera hole and their health is restore within seconds.
    By buying the telepods of the characters that you have not release from their cage yet, you can unlock those character for about a day and build up their levels ahead of time to increase your ranks so you can open new areas on the map. When you do release them from their cage they will be at that level instead of level one.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@dvitali very clear explanation, I forgot about the last part, thanks for the reminder

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@wrw01 & @dvitali great information. Thank you both for the replies!!

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

I have lots of Telepods and get a lot of use out of them. Interesting about IL and KY… I have Hasbro on my stalker list.. I’m gonna try to get more info.

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

Hey everyone I just found the last five at a Toys R Us in Norfolk, Virginia. Cost me $42 for the lot. There were several so I’m guessing they are trickling out to stores.

I emailed Hasbro last December and they said first quarter 2015 we would see more availability so they are true to word.

Before I found them, I emailed Hasbro asking how wide distribution is so far, etc. Also, on the Toys R Us site it lists a couple of these as exclusives so I wouldn’t bother with Wal-Mart or Targert, etc.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I looked at eBay and the price was through the roof not including shipping. I’ll go into a ToysRUs to check it out in person since the website can’t display per store inventory. I just want to see it in hand and determine it’s value then.

otter
    @otter

Found some on Amazon…. I bit higher than retail… But no where nears as bad as ebay..

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Last Five Telepods are on Ebay

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.