Laser Pig on Level 44 and After

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Laser Pig on Level 44 and After

• Hi All, I made it to level 44, which was quite difficult, because of the introduction of a new “Laser Pig”. He killed everything I threw at him, even a blinding-speed Chuck. I was only able to finally defeat him with Red, by using his force field special power just before Laser Pig shot at Red. Now that I’m on level 45, I got a series of cards without Red, and I couldn’t defeat Laser Pig. Any advice as to how to kill him with other pigs is greatly welcome.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Matilda is often a good choice if you attack one of those throwing-pigs from below.

Steinbird
    @steinbird

Thanks, @amslimfordy, and now that you mention it, since they don’t fire until you get close enough, matilda might also be good from way up above if there’s space for her. Everyone else but Red seems to be toast, though…

Steinbird
    @steinbird

Also, for any other readers who are interested, you don’t always get the Laser Pig on the same levels. Fortunately, some times, we are spared!

burbman
    @burbman

Terrance is usually not completely disabled by the shooting pigs. FYI there are several different type of pig that shoot back. Best approach is usually to come at them from below.

Steinbird
    @steinbird

Dear @burbman, for me, Terrance has always been destroyed (at least 4-5 times) when approaching “Laser Pig”. Perhaps it is a matter of how far away when he is hit. I have also not had any success from below, however I DO strongly believe that everything has to do with the distance from the bad piggie. If you can do some destruction before entering the piggie’s “range”, then you are OK. But it is a tough piece of pork either way! :)

kwakwaBlue
    @kwakwablue

Chuck is a good alternative too, usually faster than the shooting pigs.

Steinbird
    @steinbird

Dear @kwakwablue, I’ve never been able to get Chuck to survive the Laser Pig. I FEEL like it should work, but close or far, he keeps getting sent to Bird Heaven with only his ghost remaining (IOS).

kwakwaBlue
    @kwakwablue

@steinbird Avoid targeting directly the laser pig, shoot the structure not the pigs. And burbman was talking about Terance, it is true for the other shooting pigs, they have no effect on him.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Blues might be a good choice too. They have multiply attacks.

Steinbird
    @steinbird

Thanks @kenhsieh, but I have failed at this due to targeting issues. If you are successful, please let us know!!!! (Please tell us of platform also!)

dpage
    @dpage

There are pigs that shoot hammers or bubbles, which are safe for Terence (they do slow him down a bit, but not by much). For the laser pig keep all your birds away from him, unless you want the bouncing effect of the resulting toys which is useful in several boss levels, especially if you’re firing split blues.

Steinbird
    @steinbird

Thank you @dpage, yes, I have now had success with the Blues also! And @burbman is absolutely right, if you can use Silver or Matilda and come from below (again, or Matilda from way above), you will nail the Laser Piggy. And @kwakwablue is absolutely right, if you can nail the structure some how, you will also win. Thank you all so much for your suggestions – the only thing I fear now about Laser Pigs is when I fail to notice that they are there – and I get zapped and lose a bird!

Wurd
    @stevelessing

If you wait long enough, the laser pigs will fall asleep.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

The best way to avoid laser pig is Matilda. If you don’t have her, you can use Chuck for wood, Blues for ice, or Bomb/Silver for rocks, but you should attack from below.
    If you have only laser pig left (or it is with other pigs in same location) and you have Fire Gun, use it.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Laser Pig on Level 44 and After

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.