Lack of Rovio Support?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Lack of Rovio Support?

• Anyone else having issues recieving responses to requests for help from Rovio? I submitted a support request 5 days ago and still no response from Rovio.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Someone else got a response from their support a few days ago where they stated that they had been very busy with a big backlog of mail (probably because of vacation time and new game releases). So be patient, they will respond eventually.

Furybirddie
    @azeman100

Yes! Twice I emailed for help!!! In the Friends Tourney my scores were wiped out, right when I should have made it to gold level. Rovio restarted me with zero. No reply.

Then Rovio Support emailed with a request for my opinion of Support. Hilarious since they’d sent NO support! I told them that. All they did was send me another request for my opinion of Rovio Support.

Unbelievably, the whole scenario was repeated this week. Back to zero again.

Sucks to play AB.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@azeman100 — Sorry you are having such bad luck with Rovio Support. Did you send a support request through the Rovio Support web page? If so, you should have received an acknowledgement within a few hours. Recently it’s been taking a week or more to get a detailed response.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I have 3 outstanding requests. All submitted since Christmas. I have received the standard acknowledgement but no progress. My vanishing bird issue has been ignored for 4 weeks now.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

I read an article somewhere (maybe on these forums, can’t remember) about how Rovio had to cut off many employees last year due to many of their projects not going well as they expected, so I guess the support team is under numbered nowadays and they have to manage different titles at the same time all by themselves.

EDIT: Here is the article I was talking about.

Having 260 employess less is surely to have an impact on how fast they can handle support tickets and bugfixes.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@roviohuzz @bankler @clovos — Can you please answer about very slow response from Rovio support.

karen68
    @karen68

Rovio support is working very slowly these days. I have an outstanding ticket for over a month now. I did get a response after about 2 weeks apologizing for the delay as they have been swamped with support requests. They also asked if I was still experiencing the problem, which I am. That was Jan 13th & I haven’t heard anything since.
    In the past any support tickets I’ve opened have been addressed within a week or so. But with so many problems in their games I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

roviobeni
    @roviobeni

@roviohuzz @mvnla2 @karen68 Hi there! I’ve now sent our Support Team a link to this thread and they’ll hopefully be able to reply you guys soon. As mentioned, there has indeed been some changes in the structure of the company and therefore, they’ve been very busy lately. So once again, sorry for the delays in the response time, that’ll only be temporary.

karen68
    @karen68

@roviobeni thanks for the response. I’m not overly bothered as my issue isn’t a major one as others have, but I appreciate your attention to this. :)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@roviobeni — Thanks for the response.

Loginska Troika
    @loginska-troika

Does anyone know what to do with a person who is cheating and is admitting it openly on the game’s facebook?, i mean,this guy is asking like a normal question for a hack or something to cheat in game… i’m bursting into flames right now: i like the game, i farmed my things, i put some effort into it. Don’t believe me?, just check it

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Lack of Rovio Support?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.