Lack of customer support has this bird very angry

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Lack of customer support has this bird very angry

• 2 days in and still no response from Rovio about my missing items after an in-app purchase…looks like this might be the last game I play or purchase I make. An absolute lack of response is unacceptable, a simple hey we’ll look into it is 100% better than silence.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Nsu
    @nsar

I had an issue and it took over a week for an answer but they fixed it. I just figured they were super busy with the event setup. It was a little frustrating but, like I said, they did get to it. Good luck!

RemixFTW
    @remixftw

You can try contacting apple (or whatever phone company you use) for a refund if they charged you money for items you did not receive

ZeroNorm
    @rob-gibson

It is on an Android tablet and the “help” says to contact the developer.

Pammy
    @pammyd

I have tried a few times mailing support and hav ehad no response, has been weeks now, I’m losing battles , trophies/ scouts due to crashing, I’ve had a big chunk of gold tickets disappear and not returned. I have been playing since beta and have had my own clan since, these constant problems and lack of care and support from them is severely annoying me  I’m on the verge of quitting 😡

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Lack of customer support has this bird very angry

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.