KPP starts first !?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum KPP starts first !?

• Today I wanted to play the new DC, but KPP started first. I never play it, it’s a nightmare. Has anyone else experienced this?

Oh, and there are no more videos. Where are they gone since today?

And on top, my arena fights crash all the time. What the hell is going on ?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • desperados
    @desperados

Wow how come you never played kpp do you mean the new kpp level? it always start after you beat the daily challenge…videos sometimes go off and they come back later…for crashing i dunno it why so many players start to complain there should be something going wrong from the server side.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

I don’t seem to get videos anymore during the DC/KPP. I do get videos in levels still and arena. Do you mean KPP started before you got to do the DC? That does sound unusual.

Shiggy
    @shiggy

Yes I’m waiting for 21 hours now for the DC, every time I open the app or restart my phone, KPP appears first. The DC has disappeared for me

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Have you tried re-installing the app? Make sure you saved your game in a cloud or facebook (probably not the safest way these days) before deleting it. When I delete and re-install the app, the DC resets.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@shiggy Have you tried completing the King Pig Panic, which wields great rewards BTW, so that the Daily Challenge can appear? Otherwise the KPP only lasts 1 hour, so you can just let this unusual phenomenon pass so the 8-hour DC can roll on.

Have you contacted Rovio yet? I know they don’t always answer support tickets, but it’s worth a shot

Shiggy
    @shiggy

Thanks for your help. Yes, I waited one hour, the DC button appeared, but it’s closed!!

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I encountered one issue today, where I started AB2 in the morning. I was unable to collect daily feathers as well as daily quests, the KPP/DC button was indicating I already did it. I started AB2 2 more times after shutting it down without any effect. I disconnected my phone from any network, shut down AB2 for a minute or so. I restartet the network connection and AB2 and everything was back to normal: new DC, feathers, quests…

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

If you mean “free bird” videos, those are not available in DC and KPC. You have to clear the rooms and levels without extra birds.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum KPP starts first !?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.