Known Cheaters Season 10

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 368 total)
  • Replies
  • DD
    @toolow

@suzyq

Thanks but I’m actually not having a terrible time. After getting this for time and again long enough, I just got somewhat numb. Still, I feel bad for any honest players put in this position.

Anyway, chin up everyone. You all deserve better.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow I am sure you are in a Cheater League and I am so sorry. I am curious to know if those in Cheater Leagues are in the general pool for players in other Leagues. My opponents are different and I wonder if that is why.

This doesn’t help your problem though. I would guess that quite a few are in the wrong league so Rovio must be inundated with requests. They should solve it for you and advance you to Diamond. Fingers crossed.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley
    No worries. Can’t say but I have played against @angryde’s team, and I seem to get matched up against only 4 players for this week.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

@bubbley

@toolow

Thanks for writing Angry

I’ve just checked my board and found that Meo has been marked as a Cheater, they did have an enormous score and wondered if they were a cheater or just an Epic grinder.

But I saw to my dismay that DRAGAODEFOGO is still sitting in 1st place even though they have altered their score 3 times. I just can’t understand why they weren’t zeroed as well, it doesn’t make any sense.

I on the FB Angry Birds Epic page a screenshot and it shows you there is an official cheaters board. This person has been put on it even though he says he’s not a cheater and begging Rovio to get him off it. He has made several postings showing different boards. There’s a person on his board who was on my board about 6 weeks ago who was zeroed and wondered if they were still on it from then?

I don’t want to post it here as it show their name but it is in my album if you want to look. Strangely it seems they are still awards points ?

I’m wondering if toolow is on an unofficial one???

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq do you mean that a Cheater League is titled Cheater League? I can’t tell from your screen shot.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

If you look at the top of the board it shows 2 red cheater stamps

Edit

Sorry should have made it clearer. If you look at the top of the board you will see the word Classifica, either side of the word is a red cheater stamp. I didn’t notice it either when I first looked.

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq I apologize for shamelessly plagiarizing your previous post and neglecting to include sufficient reference(s) – but I was just so furious! I thought you wouldn’t mind my taking a little creative license… as long as the point was made! XD

@toolow
    Then you must be having an easy week… as my default “log-out” arena team is an absolute pushover. LOL!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

I didn’t realise you had ?

I have battled with your team 3 times today. Thank you for making it a lot easier than the previous occasions.

Screenshot_2017-02-24-10-28-50.png

@toolow

I also met your team too.

Screenshot_2017-02-24-12-26-28.png

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq thanks. That gives me hope that @toolow is not in a Cheater League but a league of cheaters. Just get through this nightmare week.

@angryde
    another great letter. Many thanks.

I will update the list. I have some time tomorrow.

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

@bubbley

@suzyq

Bubbley you are in the cheaters league? I’m so sorry. Someone had asked how do you know. Welll since I am still here until Monday (pawel said the game would let me out on Monday (the next week)) it’s says like gold, platinum, etc league but it has the word cheater in red next to the main title in a circle.

As far as rovio busting known cheaters, I don’t know. I just sent again another screen shot with the cheater (Chinese characters) jumping with 16,000 points in 3 minutes and 25 seconds! This is the second time I have provided screenshots ..everything. This time I asked Patel “can you just please kick off this cheater?” I mean it is sooooo obvious ? This cheater and I are at about 106,000 points area. Che and SS are at 4,285 and 3,650. I don’t know, I wonder if they swill just change their scores at the last minute along with Chinese character person and I will come in fourth?

Good luck to all of you honest angry birds! ?

DD
    @toolow

@angryde

I did notice that your team’s power rating in the arena decreased from ~3400 to ~1900.

@suzyq

You caught my team before re-configuration is complete.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley

Here is the list of cheaters on my board to date:

бyль – scored over 100k in 5 minutes
    Trung – joined on day 5 with a score of 98,545
    Alx – joined on day 4 with a score of 91,570
    Luis – known cheater
    Antonio – known cheater
    Trofi – cheated on my board last week and not top 3 but promoted
    PEN*S – cheated on my board last week and not top 3 but promoted
    gabo – from my board last week and not top 3 but promoted
    Медведь’профи… (CHEATER…) – from my board last week and not top 3 but promoted

S10W5D5a.jpg

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

This morning I found that 3 more had been zeroed, but…whilst I am delighted, DRAGAODEFOGO still remains active on the board.

@toolow

I’m hoping that at least some of your cheaters get zeroed too.

Screenshot_2017-02-25-09-09-50.png

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq vile but at least you and @angryde won’t be relegated.

@toolow
    every thing crossed for you.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq So am I. Glad at least some on your board are zeroed.

@bubbley
    Thank you.

So far, nothing really changed except Trofi just moved up 2 positions with a score of 38k in 15 min.

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq Well, that’s lovely news! Hopefully, it means that Rovio’s cheater detection mechanism’s become more responsive..? Dare we hope..? And you’re right @bubbley, I’m happy to avoid relegation this week.

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

@bubbley

@suzyq

@datguygamer

I just can’t take it. Started my own post. It’s called are there any of you playing honestly who is being cheated by the anti-cheating program. I’ve been zeroed again but only in the necromancer. I was only in fourth place. Sigh. Their anti-cheating programmers are garbage. The people who I screenshot with time evidence…. still playing. Che and SS I suspect will be back out in regular leagues because they only scored in the 4000 and 3000. It’s like being in prison for them. Lay low and then you get out and cause more mayhem. Me…gridded away and I guess you can’t play for five or six hours on this game continuously or their awesome anti cheating program will throw you out. I’m totally perplexed with this game. I play Nibblers Abe AB Pop and Fight too …nothing this awful happens on those games. Good luck you guys ?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@juicyfruit really sorry to hear that. No you can’t play for hours without falling foul (no pun intended) of their anti cheat system. @datguygamer has been telling us all that for some time now.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Well one player from my board has been zeroed. I thought he was a cheat and I think there is one other. I have generally lost interest in the Arena and haven’t played for two days so I haven’t taken screen shots of the increments. We shall see.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jicufruit There are cheaters in Fight! but the game is so unpopular compared to others, that there is no anti-cheat system in it. The other games don’t even have PvP so there’s no need for a system like this to be implemented there.

Also, I noticed that you said that you were zeroed in the Necromancer. What is the time frame you were playing on because there thresholds are different for events.

@bubbley
    I hope you are not zeroed yet.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer no but I haven’t played so I will remain Gold unless the other Cheater in my league is zeroed. However he has stopped playing since MIKO was reset so I doubt it. I may summon up the enthusiasm to play next week but at the moment I have no inclination.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Ah, okay then.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

@bubbley

@kennymcc

@toolow

At long last DRAGAODEFOGO has just been zeroed. Thanks guys for all your support, very much appreciated.

Screenshot_2017-02-26-16-15-01.png

I wouldn’t make Diamond this week. Unnamed Player scored 23k today,No mercy 21k
    and Chinese 23k. On the bright side I didn’t get zeroed or relegated

Screenshot_2017-02-26-16-15-16.png

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq That’s something. Shame it’s not enough to promote you. BTW, that’s Korean not Chinese.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.