Known Cheaters Season 10

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 368 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer many thanks for that detailed explanation, apologies for the late reply. I wasn’t around yesterday.

If I understand correctly they are looking to see if a player makes thousands of points within minutes. How do objectives fit in since it’s possible depending on the objectives to complete all in just three games? I have done it.

THe other point you make regarding 11k in 21 hours. I have also done that presumably that figure relates to Gold League and is higher in Platinum and Diamond? I almost never lose a banner to an opponent. I notice it gets harder but I still don’t lose. I am somewhat disturbed that I am expected to lose to be labelled honest. Am I going to be put back in a Cheater League?

Thanks your help is much appreciated.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley I will answer your questions separately:

1. Objectives do fit in but not like this. The game will try to see what you do after you have completed all your objectives. In how many tries that does not matter. But after you have gotten all your objectives, if you start grinding, then the game puts you to test in the above manner. See the totals core you have gathered during objectives and the objectives themselves has to be lower than the threshold. Otherwise, you know. So objectives matter in that the points they award give you the boost which also makes it easier for the game to catch you. It’s a double edged sword.

2. Yes, thresholds are different and the time required is also different in each league. I was just mentioning Gold since that’s where angryde and toolow are at the moment.

3. And yes, if you grind too much, you can be put in the cheaterboard again. But there are ways around that. You can grind and then give the game rest for 20 minutes. Remember I said that you can grind but not quickly. Take your time. You can complete your objectives on different tries thus getting more points but in a longer span of time. You can just play normally throughout the whole day and complete the objectives on the last two hours of the day. Anything that makes you complete your objectives in a long time is good because objectives give you a sudden boost in points in a short amount of time which you should not want.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer @bubbley @toolow
    So if I understand it right:
    1) It is good not to make my 3 objectives in a short time?
    2) It is not good to make over 11k points (that includes points from objectives) during 21 hours?
    Are these thresholds same in all leagues?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer @kennymcc my problem is I have already made more than 11k in 21 hours. I knew I would not be able to play Friday and Saturday this week so I played extra to avoid relegation.

I am in an awful league this week and last week I made more than 10k in 21 hours the first day. My opponents also are 75% known cheats. So I guess I am banished again.

Why is it that Rovio cannot catch genuine cheats but focus on innocent players who simply have no knowledge how the games work. I know better now thank you @datguygamer but it seems to be too late.

I will see what next week brings but if it is a Cheater League I will delete my game.

I will miss this forum but there is no point playing under those conditions.

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc

1) Seems that way since it brings you close to the thresholds faster. I’ve always complete the objectives ASAP but Rovio told me that I wasn’t in the cheater league in the past. Perhaps because I stop grinding below the thresholds before coming back later.

2) Seems that way too, but the thresholds are different between leagues. However, it is the speed of scoring that’s more significant, if I read this correctly.

@bubbley

As we all know, Rovio’s (or Chimera’s) premises for identifying the cheats are flawed; even they admitted as much. And I tried to ask them if users can help with this regard but was simply told that there is no way for us to communicate with Chimera. That’s very short sighted but it seems they have made up their mind. So I can understand your frustration; they are not just incompetent but also insensitive and let pride get in their way. I wish they change for the better, but there is no indication that it’s going to change.

It is terribly sad to see you being frustrated and consider leaving. I hope it doesn’t come to that, but everyone here understands. The game is suppose to be fun.

:(

Ckd
    @ckd1

Geez as I read this I can really relate. I made it to gold league and by day two of this week I realized I was screwed. I have at least 2 cheats maybe more on my board. I am currently at 7th place with crazy amounts of grinding. At this point I don’t won’t to be demoted to silver. But the thought kept crossing my mind if I got to many points in one day would I be labeled a cheater. Really causes stress

DD
    @toolow

@ckd1 Sad to say but quite a few of us were mistakenly moved to cheater league, and it took Rovio support a while to return some of us back to normal leagues. I’m afraid honest players are between cheaters and grinders; there is no escape.

“It is inevitable.” – Neo

Suzy
    @suzyq

I was sitting in second place and now wondering if I will stay in 3rd.

Furian was in last place with 35 which was on the first day and hadn’t played again until just now. Furian now has 90100 and I very doubt he/she will be zeroed.

It really makes me mad as I worked really very hard for 2nd place.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@suzyq
    I have never seen any cheater that was zeroed during arena week. As I know, all detected cheaters are sent to cheaters boards after the end of the arena weekend. Is that right @datguygamer @bubbley @toolow

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq
    Yeah, I know. So sorry to hear that you like a few of us are not having a good time.

@kennymcc

As indicated earlier, I’ve seen player being zeroed. However, he’s not one of the known or my suspected cheaters. Same understanding wrt cheaters boards.

Update so far in chronological order:

PEN*S (L60/Platinum) – jumped 23k and moved from #12 to #1, now at #6.
    Jonny (L52/No-league) a.k.a. JCarlos (L51/No-league) – caught by anti-cheat system.
    Trofi (L70/Wood) – jumped 27k, perhaps with objectives, and moved from #12, now at #7.

ZiZu, the only listed cheater, added 6k which looks like completing his objectives. As is Alex (with a picture of 666). I doubt they’ll behave for the rest of the week. Three more suspects with low scores have not moved yet since day 2.

I’m currently on #1 but there is only 100 points difference between the top 3, and 1 player has put up 13k in 1 day. Chances are I’ll end up in top 7 at best, if not relegated at the last minute.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kennymcc I have not seen a player reset to zero since the first couple of weeks it was introduced in Season 8. I know that at least 9 well recognised cheats who alter their score, some hugely, are still in normal leagues. Some new names have come to light since week 3. We have yet to see if they continue to appear in normal leagues or not.

Last week I had photographic evidence of Fabian with a score over 70k 9 minutes after the start of the new week. From what @datguygamer reports he must have been detected. We can only wait to see if he appears again.

So in answer to your question obvious cheats are not necessarily moved to Cheater Leagues.

@suzyq
    sorry to hear of your woes.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

@bubbley

Thanks.

Sorry state of affairs for all of us ?

Dani
    @dlmiller626

Hello All,
    Have not posted in a bit. I got dumped in a cheater league AGAIN!! and after reading this thread I have a better idea of why. Thanks for the explanations of how the mathematically inept have set up their “cheater detection system”. I am beyond disgusted….. I was so happy to be out of the cheater group, at least for the time it lasted. Here are my updates for cheaters I have encountered: week 2 IvanCBM; week 3 RUBEN and FLEDERMAUS; this week LUIS and FLEDERMAUS. I have contacted Rovio twice trying to find out why I am a cheater league, but still no response. It is ridiculous that they cannot get this problem under control. I also have a cheater in my event group, in the number one spot of course, but I cannot report his name as it is in Russian characters (I think it is Russian…). He had over 30,000 in the first 10 minutes. They should at least try to make their cheating less obvious…

DD
    @toolow

@dlmiller626 So sorry to hear; it seems the problem is getting worse again. Even if you don’t know how to enter Russian names, you can still take a screenshot instead. BTW, how did you know that you’re in a cheater league again?

Dani
    @dlmiller626

Hello again,

Just posting this one for fun. This cheater showed up on my Facebook feed. How can you have 4,150,344 lucky coins, 4,150,344 snoutlings, and 4,150,344 friendship essence all at the same time? You can’t. It is mathematically impossible. Nothing like advertising your cheating on Facebook. I sent this to Rovio, but I doubt they will do anything. I have to ask again. Do they realize they do not make any money off of these cheaters? I would think that would be their biggest motivation to address the problem.

Here is the screenshot.
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/dlmiller626/album/picture/22211/

Hope everyone is enjoying the event. Have a great weekend!

Dani
    @dlmiller626

@toolow
    I am not 100% positive b/c I cannot get a response from Rovio. But I am 99.999% sure based on the cheaters in my leagues, the types of battles in the arena, cheaters in my event group, etc. When Rovio took me out of the cheater league the last time the environment was completely different. I had some grinders in the arena, but nothing unreasonable. The event before Valentine’s Day I finished in the top 3 with no problem. There were no cheaters anywhere. No unreasonable scores. Now it is absurd again. How can they penalize a player for completing the daily arena objectives in as few battles as possible? If I am efficient I am a cheater? I may give up the arena for good if I can get out of the cheater league again. And with this 2.0 update coming I think things will be worse. They need to fix the product they have. They are just building more code on an already flawed system.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc
    1. No it is not good.
    2. It’s okay but if you lose all your banners, do not use Lucky Coins to refresh them. Also it depends how fast you are getting 11K in 21 hours. Part of the equation comes from whether or not you are using Friendship Essence to get max points or not. Also, thresholds are different for different leagues.

@bubbley
    If you are in a normal board now, you are safe. Whoever is caught is caught in that week on that day. You won’t be randomly moved to a cheaterboard next week. However, I would suggest getting slowly rather than taking it at mach 6 speed. You can gain 11k in 21hours or even more but the rate at which you gain points depends.

One thing I do have to mention that I forgot once again last time, is that thresholds are doubled during the Arena Bounty mini- event as wheel points are also doubled. So you people can get a breathing room then.

DD
    @toolow

@dlmiller626 Many share your sentiment, myself included.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer I don’t know if I am already in a Cheater League. I have a player who was an obvious cheat in @kennymcc league last week. He should have been caught and put in a cheat League. He is with me so is a cheat League or not?

I have already made more than 11k a couple of days this week in a pretty fast time. Since i complete my objectives in the evening when they arrive and I played for about an hour over coffee and breakfast. I had the time at the beginning of the week. At the end of the week I have no time. I never respin in the Arena. What difference does it make?

Thanks

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer I just thought of something else. A player in @toolow league has been reset to zero. Presumably they were caught cheating. Does the cheat detection system automatically reset a caught player to zero? If so, since I haven’t been reset to zero, I must be an honest player. Is that correct?

Thanks

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley

Just noting that being labelled as cheater may be erroneous. One player was very surprised being labelled in my event table. I cannot be certain if he is or not, but his progress was reasonable up to that point.

Of course not being labelled does not necessarily mean we have not been misidentified. I was in cheaters leagues before without being reset.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@dlmiller626
    I reported that cheater to Rovio too.

@bubbley

U mean cheater DRAGAODEFOGO? I reported him to Rovio. They answered me exactly this: “We will investigate the user as soon as possible and if he’s cheating his score will be reset to 0 and he will be removed from the leader-boards at the end of the week.”

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow yes I was also placed in a Cheater League. I have never been reset. I am hoping that since upgrading (?) the Cheater detection mechanism you have to be reset if you are discovered cheating. It’s just a way to understand what is happening but it is unlikely that Rovio will make anything transparent since they clearly constantly make mistakes.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kennymcc thanks that gives me hope. They obviously didn’t catch him so he may be in my league (honest) rather than me being in his (dishonest). I wait.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley

Ideally, not being zeroed in the first place. But yes, I know what you mean. Which is why I tried delaying entry for the leagues, hoping that I get less cheaters and grinders. Didn’t always work, of course. So I had to contend with waiting out another week when faced with multiple cheaters and grinders. Come to think of it, I have never managed to reach Diamond league without having to wait out at least a week.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.