Known Cheaters Season 10

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 368 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde well I’m just as bad. I have no compunction in naming but unfortunately they are never shamed.

On a good note I have clawed my way to 2nd place. I don’t expect to keep it but hopefully I will finish in the top 6.

DD
    @toolow

Joined yesterday with top two seemed to have scored 2 days worth of objectives. Nobody appears to be grinding, and I managed to moved to the top today. Then ZiZu joined and I just realized there is level 70 stone player named Alex with a picture of 666. And there is another player with an obscene name of P*N*S (Cyrillic P?). And the board is not even full yet with 11 players. Have to say that this is not looking promising at all. :(

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow sorry to hear that. Is there advantage in joining later in the week?

I have to say I am more than disappointed that Rovio continues to ignore the cheating methods that these players use. My pool of opponents includes: ZIZU, TG, AVS, LUIS, PISECNA, MOA, MFS and occasionally some other known cheat. I constantly have play these people. I have lost all pleasure in the Arena. If this is all I have to play I will stop after this season.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley I get to avoid some cheaters and heavy grinders starting later, but as you can see, it doesn’t always work. One could try starting on the last day so you would only lose one day’s worth of effort, or even less, if you ended up with cheaters and grinders. Starting a season one or two weeks late might help to avoid them too, but as always, it doesn’t always work out.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow if I continue next season which is doubtful I will start a couple of weeks late because I have a holiday booked and I am not sure about WiFi. Who knows Rovio may have solved the Cheat problem by then. Ha Ha!

Good luck but it looks as though both of us will not advance this week.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley We can always dream on, although never say never. :) Best of luck.

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley Still no response from Rovio. “Alx” is still sitting pretty on #1… and has not gained a single, solitary trophy since his initial — and 100% bogus!! — 73,375. Grrr. :-/

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde I couldn’t have put it better.

I’m in 3rd with no hope of staying there. It’s a very competitive board and I can’t play tomorrow or Saturday. Also DRAGAOADEFOGO hasn’t made his move yet. Can’t just stop because I will be relegated everyone is really close except the Cheat at the bottom.

Fingers crossed you reach Platinum.

DD
    @toolow

Not a good week for some of us. As predicted, obscenely named player, PEN*S, moved from 12th to 1st with a jump of 23k. ZiZu hasn’t made a move yet, and with possibly at least another cheater, it’s highly likely cheaters will squeeze out everyone else on my board.

angryde
    @angryde

@toolow @bubbley and I feel your pain, bud. :-/ Infuriating. What I love is how several of us were transferred to “cheater leagues” for accumulating more than 10,000 trophies in 24 hours – owing to Rovio’s “cheater detection mechanism” – and people like ALX, DRAGAOADEFOGO and PEN*S sail on… talk about going from the sublime to the ridiculous! Couldn’t they set it at a happy medium..? Oh, and at least “PEN*S” is owning his/her complete lack of class with their vulgar “name.” Tacky to the last, these cheaters!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow words fail me. At least he hasn’t appeared in my pool of opponents.

@angryde
    is 10,000 trophies the cap. If so I will be back in a Cheaters League next week and all I want is to not get relegated because circumstances mean I lose 2 days play. It’s ridiculous.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

@bubbley

Like you bubbley if it’s 10K I will be joining you. I went over 10K one day last week in Silver. This week I have done a lot more than 10K every day just to keep in the top 3 because I want to progress to Platinum.

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley @suzyq

Sorry, peeps, I didn’t mean to be so damn obtuse…

I was just so fired-up writing that last post! :-/

The 10,000 trophies figure – past tense! – is lifted from the stuff-and-nonsense explanatory email forwarded to me by Rovio AFTER I’d complained (about having been transferred to a “Cheater League/Board”).

I was trying to be funny – *fail* – and to imply: (a) that their wiz-bang detection mechanism was doomed from the start, for many reasons… (b) and INSTEAD of simply deactivating the 10,000 trophy cap… why couldn’t they just raise the figure/ceiling (to something sensibly un-doable), if that makes sense. :-P

I think a 20,000 trophy cap would be more sensible… assuming they actually follow-up… and/or relegate the cheats… sigh.

But to answer your questions – no, from what I understand, the 10,000 trophy auto-relegation mechanism has been deactivated for quite awhile… so no need to worry.

Sorry again!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

Thanks for the explanation, it did fill me with dread when I read your post. I do hope that I can get to Diamond so I can have a rest from grinding.

DD
    @toolow

And I have a player labelled a cheat on my board. JCarlos (L51/No league) who renamed himself Jonny (L52/No league) was relegated from #12. Unfortunately, he’s not a known cheat and not one of my suspects. Looks like he’s new to the game and hasn’t learned to avoid the anti-cheat system.

Top half of my board have increased scores by reasonable amount, while PEN*S and the rest are suspiciously quiet. I think it’s just a matter of time before they cheat big time.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Just tell me what league you’re all in and I can tell you the thresholds to avoid them.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer Gold league. Do you think it’s feasible to publish the information as a table?

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer I’d be fascinated to see a table too, mate!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow @angryde It is possible but I am caught up in work so pardon me. I can provide the details and you can put it to a table. Please don’t mind.

As I have said in the past, grind sure, but don’t grind too much in a short amount of time. The main factors are not the thresholds here but the time it takes to get that many points. Hope this helps.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    It seems that Rovio made something similar that I suggested them ;) The main point was to check earned points per time. But if their system can catch honest players which do grinding too much as cheaters, that is not so good :(

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer

Mate, that’s a fantastic summary, thanks a bunch!

It’s really clarified matters for me – and, I’m sure, many others… please don’t apologise for being under the gun at work! I empathise 100% The time you’ve taken to compose such a lengthy + detailed response is more than sufficient – and oh so appreciated!

Honestly, what would we do without our “dataguy”? XD

Can I get an AMEN people!

@suzyq
    @suzyq @toolow

Can I Get an AMEN

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

I’ll second that ?

DD
    @toolow

@angryde Amen, brother!

@datguygamer
    @angryde has provided a much more eloquent response than I ever can.

DD
    @toolow

Update so far in chronological order:

PEN*S (L59/Platinum) – jumped 23k and moved from #12 to #1, now at #4.
    Jonny (L52/No-league) a.k.a. JCarlos (L51/No-league) – caught by anti-cheat system.
    Trofi (L70/Wood) – jumped 27k, perhaps with objectives, and moved from #12, now at #5.

ZiZu, the only listed cheater has yet to made his move. I suspect more from the last half of my earlier table may declare themselves before the end of the week.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc I know it’s tough but whenever I used to grind, I just played my arena battles and that’s about it. The only extra grinds were when I purposefully didn’t perform two objectives in one match even when I could thus to increase my play time and get extra points. That was the only extra I got on top of the arena quests and never past once I completed all the quests.

@angryde
    @toolow @suzyq Haha, thanks. I wish I could change my username to “dataguy” but I can’t. XD

One more thing I forgot to mention was that during your grinding period, your opponents get stronger and if you’re an honest player, you will lose (especially if you lose the toss and don’t have a Mythic Emblem) eventually. So the game keeps track of whether you use Lucky Coins to refresh the banners or not and no sane person would do that because it’s a waste and opponents now get even tougher after refreshing (which may make you lose even more) so as to more see if you’re a cheater. If otherwise, the game flags you and then starts tracking your activity ferociously.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.