Known Cheaters Season 10

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 368 total)
  • Replies
  • Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Thanks, I’ll be doing the same for you too.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

@pointless

My tickets regarding Furian over the last few weeks have finally been closed. I received a message from Pawel today who wrote

“User Furian was put into the cheater leader-boards so you shouldn’t see him again.”

Thanks to everyone who wrote complaining, it certainly helped?

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq
    Glad to hear something is done.

My last 3 reports on cheats (1 per week) have all been closed today. One of them received a generic cut-and-paste reply while the other 2 were closed without any comment. I guess they are so overwhelmed and fed up with me :)

Pointless
    @pointless

@suzyq great news! Thank you for your persistence…now if I could only do something about this DD person that is continuing to pester me in Arena :)

Pointless
    @pointless

@toolow well done. Very funny :D

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Well at least it’s one less to deal with at the moment. It’s very frustrating to see a ticket closed without comment as it’s happened to me too.

@pointless

Thanks. I know a lot of us put a lot of effort into reporting the Cheaters so it’s very gratifying to get a positive result even if it does take a long time to happen.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq that’s good news. I got fed up of playing MFS and reported him for his obscene name. I asked for him to be banned. Let’s see.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

I know several of us have reported MFS for cheating and that name, but they are still playing ?

Hopefully, you will have luck!

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@bubbley @toolow @suzyq @pointless @jamairoqui @angryde
    Do u recognize any of these as cheaters? BatunesaN is 100% cheater due to his score with number “1” as last digit. I know that GodBless.John.Cena! is well known cheater – the question is why he is not already in cheaters board… I will send this question to Rovio, ofcourse :) ProkopyukIN is also suspect – does anyone met this player ever before?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@kennymcc

Sorry I never come across #1 or #3 before. Whilst #2 is a very known cheater how they remain playing for so long even though they have been reported by many members is a mystery to me.

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc
    I reported BatunesaN and GodBless.John.Cena! but haven’t seen ProkopyukIN before.

@suzyq

According to Rovio support, some of them are taking longer to be placed in the cheaters board than expected, whatever that means, even as Rovio claimed to have significantly reduced the number of cheaters. Frankly, I think Rovio is still out of it’s depth since there is no verifiable data to suggest otherwise.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Unfortunately, I think you may be right ?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

@kennymcc

Well it’s my turn this week to have Godbless.John.Cena. I will report them once they start cheating. There are only 4 of us at the moment. I like to have a rest from grinding when I’m in Diamond so just hoping the rest when they arrive aren’t cheaters.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kennymcc I only know GodBlessJohnCena who is on the list and also in my league this week.

@suzyq
    are we in the same league this week?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Yes it’s me, I just looked at the board and saw you. My plan is just to stay out of the bottom 3 without grinding too much.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq don’t know about the rest except Gabe is a friend so at least three of us are not cheats. Fairly heavy grinders with us I think.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I have never seen this before. We know he cheats is he advertising it or is Rovio?

IMG_2841.PNG

No I am just more stupid than usual this morning. It’s not his avatar.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

That’s interesting. You may remember that Chippye456 was on my board in week 6 and week 7. Well Chippye uses that avatar. As you said before they are a grinder and definitely not a cheat. In week 7 Furian was on our board and apart from me Chippye was the only other person to denounce Furian as a cheat on the board.

Just a thought, but I’m wondering, if they had Pisecna on their board last week they could have decided on a different way to let people know the Pisecna is cheater????

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq yes I would have said PISECNA.CHEATS to warn others.

NADYHAHA I think I’ve spelled it correctly was on my board last week. Very heavy grinder, so at least 4 honest players. The league is full now.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

It’s good to know we aren’t alone. On the subject of avatars, there is a player who is called XEЛЛTAH who I’ve shared board with 3 times in the last few weeks and I couldn’t make my mind up as to whether they are just a heavy grinder or a sneaky cheater. They won twice and for some reason abandoned one game 2 days before the end.

Anyway, I noticed that there is a player on our board called 8===Э who is using the same avatar as XEЛЛTAH. I know it may just be a coincidence but I’ll be keeping on eye on them just the same.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq sorry been very busy haven’t looked at the board. I wondered about 8… etc. Just haven’t had the time to watch. I will try tomorrow but I will have intermittent time periods. It would be nice to think Rovio will catch the cheats but they still have a long way to go. I live in hope.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

today I have been defeated in the gold tourney arena by two subsequent rage chili attacks. It is the first time for me. it happened and unluckily I can’t remember players name; I remeber only a balanced match (pvp powers almost comparable ~3600 vs.~3800) until già samurai raged out …and then his elite mage did the same, too…

do you know something about similar issues?

thanks

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@maxxmatt yes such incidents have occurred to many players myself included. I think it is more likely a bug that a cheat.

Sorry you had the problem.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

I see John Cenna’s score has change today from 140 to 350. I think he is getting impatient for the weekend to start so he can start cheating.

By the way, this afternoon I was doing a bit of grinding and looked to see where I was at. I then noticed that although I’d completed my objectives they were showing at zero. When I looked I saw that they were all different from last night?

I was good and made sure I didn’t do anything to tick any of the new objectives off. This happened to me a few weeks ago. I think it must be a bug. Has this happened to you?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.