Known Cheaters Season 10

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 368 total)
  • Replies
  • DD
    @toolow

@pointless
    And Larkim posted 10k in an hour or less. If I had time and take screenshots, I’ll report the cheaters. Do report any cheats and impossibilities.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pointless

Sorry you got Furian this week. I did report him at the beginning of last week and also sent in screenshots showing his adjusted scores. But if Fledermaus was zeroed on your board last week did they hack the system to get off the Cheaters Board???

I was reading the FB page for Angry Birds Epic, there was someone complaining about how hard the event was.

I was surprised to read one of the replies which said “There is a simple way to win all the time and event. Just cheat the game…There’s too many ways to hack, and your tears gonna disappear! Questions? Inbox

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq @pointless zero doesn’t automatically lead to a Cheaters League. We have seen many players zeroed over the past few seasons still playing after being reset. This is within Season. I know everyone is reset at the beginning of each season. I have already complained to Rovio that such players still advance when an honest player would be demoted.

I am amazed at that FB comment.

Pointless
    @pointless

@bubbley yes, I know, but I am just amazed how a “player” that gets zeroed, and therefore should be demoted, winds up being promoted instead.

@toolow
    yes, I did notice that, but don’t have the evidence yet to label them a Cheat. I will obviously follow their progress a lot more carefully from here on in (as will you, I’m sure).

Pointless
    @pointless

@fledermaus your reply is still under moderation as a new member, but I am more than curious about its content. I actually searched ABN members for you after the previous week to get an explanation. Your scoring was erratic and you were zeroed as a cheater, but I wasn’t convinced. We will wait and see…

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

I have passed the information onto Rovio. I asked them if it can be removed as we have more than enough people cheating as it is, we really don’t need people to start recruiting more.

Edit

I just checked the FB ABE page and see that comment is no longer there ?

fledermaus
    @fledermaus

Folks- I am a moderate-to-heavy grinder who has no idea of how to type in a phony number.

@dlmiller626
    thought I cheated in weeks 3 and 4. I was grinding away like crazy all week and still finished at 6th in one of those weeks.

@pointless
    notes that I was zeroed on the last day of last week’s arena. Yep. I got up early and was grinding for a couple of hours when, like our new colleague @juicyfruit, I was floored to get zapped by the Rovio System. @pointless and I were both grinding several hours each day with one of us ahead and then the other. There is no instance of zooming 5k, 10k or more points with no explanation (other than finishing the daily challenge of course).
    Request: I am hoping that colleagues @dlmiller626 and @pointless will support my removal from the ABN Cheater’s List. Thanks for your help.
    Lastly, why am I on @pointless Board this week? Beats me. The Rovio System is quirky, to say the least!

Pointless
    @pointless

@fledermaus I certainly wasn’t convinced you were cheating (which is why I never reported in here). It was a good battle, and if you were zeroed unfairly, shame on Rovio.

You are in my Diamond League, though. What League are you in in your game?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@fledermaus @pointless @dlmiller626 I am the first to acknowledge that players can be wrongly labelled by the Rovio cheat detection system. Rovio themselves admit that it is not perfect. I am sorry if this is the case.

@fledermaus
    I await your reply to @pointless question. In the meantime you had two previous opportunities to protest when @dlmiller626 suggested that you may be a Cheater. I am curious why you did not.

fledermaus
    @fledermaus

@pointless While I am in Diamond this week, nearly all of my arena opponents are the John.Cena/Moa/Luis/Trofi/etc type. Are you seeing the same?
    I agree with others who have said that Epic has become much less fun. For the remaining weeks in Season 10 I’ll just play enough to stay out of the bottom 3.
    BTW I just noticed on our Board that Furian made a Giant Leap for Cheaterkind again!

@bubbley
    Because I was not a member of this group and mistakenly thought that you have to join Facebook to get here.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

I am in platinum this week and CBNH (backwards N) got zeroed yesterday.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@cosmicdebris thanks for the information.

@fledermaus
    are you in a league labelled as Cheater?

fledermaus
    @fledermaus

@bubbley I think I’m in a regular league with @pointless. Don’t want to rock the boat with Rovio.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@fledermaus you would see the label Cheater League at the top of the league board if you were. Also @pointless is not in a Cheater League so if you see him in your league then you are in a normal league. As for opponents, at the beginning of this season virtually everyone of my opponents were known cheats or players that have been exposed as cheats since. However in the last week only 4 remain. I am not sure why this should happen so although it is unpleasant to play cheats I don’t think you need attach much significance to it.

Pointless
    @pointless

@fledermaus so you are showing in the same League as myself and @toolow ?
    Yes, we have Furian with us. Does nothing for a day or two, then a huge leap. I have all the proof, yet the player has been reported many times already…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dlmiller626 @pointless I think it is fair to remove @fledermaus from the list. Everyone who reads this thread can see his situation and I am sure they will form their own opinion.

fledermaus
    @fledermaus

@bubbley @pointless Thank you for your review of my status. I am satisfied and very relieved and grateful. Good Luck to all of you Epic fans in the future.

Pointless
    @pointless

@fledermaus while I do agree with @bubbley (as I said before, I didn’t think you were cheating last week), I remain perplexed by the fact you were zeroed in Platinum, and therefore should have been demoted to Gold, yet you are in Diamond this week. Does this not strike you as odd?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@pointless I have the same concerns but I think since there is reasonable doubt we have to give the benefit of it.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Oh what joy I have Joshua in my league. Been cheating since day 1 of the Arena. I think his picture is on the the first few pages of Larry’s original thread. I wonder how he evades Rovio’s detection?

;)
    @winkwink

A new cheater last week. abdou posted well over 40,000 points in the last half hour. Notified Rovio to place in cheaters league, but expecting same generic response… cheater this week.jpg

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Unlucky, I used to see to see Joshua a lot but haven’t done so recently. I hope you got to Diamond this week.

I’m about to start my new board and hope for the best.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@winkwink Abdou is in my league this week. So 2 known cheats so far.

@Suzyq
    yes I made it to Diamond. Saved my objectives until the last half an hour. Sadly now that I have made it my opponents have reverted to the cheaters I was playing earlier in the season.

Have you reached Diamond yet? Good luck.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Unfortunately not as I had some heavy duty grinders on my board. This week looks like it may be the same ?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq sorry to hear that. I have no wish to grind partly because I dislike my opponents but if I don’t I will be demoted. Hard core grinders and 2 known cheats. Yuk!

I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.