Known Cheaters Season 10

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

• I have now updated the list. Thanks everyone for the information.

The list includes all the names so far but details only for season 9, as best I can, and season 10.

I would expect, if the Cheater Leagues worked, that many of these players have moved on to another game. If they never have been placed in such leagues we will still meet them and of course new cheats.

Even if they are confined to a Cheater League we can meet them as opponents and I have met several. From my experience those still playing are: ALLAPAZZA, AVS, LUIS, MOA, MFS, SS, and ZIZU.

Good luck all?

IMG_2517.PNG

IMG_2518.PNG

IMG_2519.PNG

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 368 total)
  • Replies
  • Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Thanks for putting in the time and effort to update the list, it’s very much appreciated.

I’ve got Virus on my board this week, so far not cheating. Currently I’m either in 2nd or 3rd place but mostly 3rd. I’m wondering if it’s worth putting in the effort only to finish in 4th place if Virus strikes over the weekend?

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

I got MOA still cheating on my leaderboard this week

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@cosmicdebris sorry to hear that. Others still playing are TG and PISECNA. The ones still playing seem never to have been put in a Cheater league. I wonder how they have evaded that since honest players mistakenly have been placed there.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@bubbley
    We have a cheater on our board. He got very large amount of points in few seconds. And also see the last digit of his score, it is number “2” and it is impossible to have this number as last digit without cheating.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kennymcc sorry you have to deal with that. Yep we haven’t seen such idiots for a while most cheats know you can’t be ……2. I don’t know how they manipulate their score but why they do such stupid things? Or is it just a taunt to honest players and they are not that stupid at all.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

@datguygamer

I was on tender hooks waiting for Virus to make their move in the closing stages but they didn’t. Virus finished 8th. Maybe they have reformed?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq so pleased you made it to gold. Has Virus reformed? I’m sceptical but you never know.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Thank you, I hope you did too :)

Fingers crossed they have, Just feel sorry for the others who did have active cheaters this week. Cheaters are just totally selfish.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq thanks. Yes I did but this week looks like hell. I just joined and after completing objectives I was in 14th place! Only DRAGAOADEFOGO who was a cheat in @kennymcc league last week was below me. I think I will coast this week. Good luck!

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley Sorry to hear that. Hope you either catch up or better luck next week.

@suzyq
    More likely he/she got preoccupied with something else. But you never know.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Sorry to hear that, not a good start to the week. After reading your post I just checked my board and saw my old nemesis AVS has just joined. I think I will be doing the same as you this week. It looks like it’s going to be a tough week for a lot of us ?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq Who knows. maybe you’ll see him someday again after this week.

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley Dear Lord, not again… I simply don’t understand how this keeps happening to you! :-( Grrr.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer

You may be right. Hopefully if I do meet him again it’s in Diamond because I just cruise to keep out the bottom 3,so won’t be a problem.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq Hopefully you don’t encounter him.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde @toolow @suzyq I will just try not to get relegated. But if I do at least all my birds except the reds are 70/70. My Paladin is 70/70. I am hoping the event will take care of the rest. Looking good so far but I can’t play on Saturday. Fingers crossed.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@bubbley I have reported him to Rovio. We (@toolow and me) finished 2nd and 3rd. Oh not exactly, I switched devices 30 minutes before the end of the arena week and I lost my progress – I was set to only 44k points and finished in 4th place. But @toolow saw me in 3rd place there with my true score 58k points :) Very strange situation, I wrote all this to Rovio and asked them to put me into Golden League where I should be right now. BTW. I also lost some of my progress in the event. But I didnt lose any progress in LCs, Snoutlings or FEs. It seems that switching devices can be dangerous business.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kennymcc glad you reported him. Loss of progress awful. I’m sorry. They should put you into Gold. Trouble is they don’t answer very promptly. I only play on one device I am suspicious about synchronisation. A number of players have reported problems in the past.

Good luck.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley Good luck. Hope you make it club-70 soon.

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley I have another name for your list, mate.

Alx, in another incarnation is back… unfortunately.

73,375 in 10 minutes.

:-/

Here is my request –

request.jpg

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Good luck

@angryde

That’s really bad luck. 73k in 10 minutes on the first day ? I hope he/she gets zeroed.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow @suzyq thanks. @angryde oddly enough I just played “ALXUCHEAT”. I like your request. Who knows they might actually do that. I have sent them my whole list which they supposedly forwarded to their developers. Yet there are still players who are on that list who clearly are not in Cheater Leagues. How they determine who and who should not be is a mystery.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley Wouldn’t want to air their dirty linen in public. Uh-uh, no sir.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde and now “YUCHEATALX” he/she has obviously upset a few players.

@toolow
    no probably not!

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley Yes, I always change my name – in the hope it will encourage other people to do the same… collective shaming? It’s a low ball but… whatever! ;-)

My name this week is – ALX.U.R.REPORTED!. :-D

ALXUCHEAT in on my board, yes, but overnight he changed his name to YUCHEATALX?

Gold S10 W4

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.