KKP-reward rip off?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum KKP-reward rip off?

• Two or three times when I’ve won KKP, I’ve chosen a reward that gave me some black pearls. HOWEVER, when collecting the last reward (100 pearls), I find its not adding them to my total!!! I.e.: picked a card a few minutes ago (2nd reward) & got 40 black pearls – showed my count (355) & added the 40. Yet, when the last reward was awarded (the 100 black pearls) it was not reflected in my total!!! Still shows 355 NOT the 455 it should have been!!! Anyone else finding this happening?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Jim151
    @jim151

Yes. I posted this today as well.

Cyberdog
    @cyberdog

This has happened to my a few times too. The other rewards from KPP are added to my totals, but the 100 black pearls aren’t. Not sure what can be done about it, but I wanted to let you know you weren’t the only one this was happening to.

FlingerPro
    @ericli

It’s happened to me. Don’t click it too hastily. Or the system might not catch up, and
    go on without displaying your pearl count rising. I only noticed that this afternoon.

Cyberdog
    @cyberdog

I left it for quite a long time before I clicked “okay,” but nothing happened. And now, it’s not giving the 30 black pearls for winning the daily challenge either.

ubermom
    @ubermom

Thanks for the advice everyone! It JUST happened to me with the daily challenge too! Frustrating.

hotfive
    @hotfive

I thought the same thing for a bit, but look again: ALL your black pearls are added to your total when the first batch–in place of the hat you already have–is added.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

I will need to pay attention next time.

Honestly some of the payouts from the chest is way too low for the trouble to get thru KPP on some days. We need weighted multiplier to the rewards depending on bird levels.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum KKP-reward rip off?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.