King Pig Panic Impossible

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum King Pig Panic Impossible

• King Pig panic has become literally impossible, can’t even get past first screen no matter what I do, these guys just trying to make us spend gems but knowing that the first screen is impossible to pass why would I bother with the rest? Not worth it for the crappy rewards at the end of it, pointless even playing it so won’t bother wasting my time, happy just to do the first challenge and go back to playing arena or whatever, good way to stuff things up guys, idiots…

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Today was really rough, I agree. It was the toughest I have been through in a very long time. Several tries and I could barely get past the 1st boss pig a few times, then three tries to finally get past the 2nd. Finally got to the third and ended up spending gems. I was on my last life. If I had run out of lives, I would have given up.

There is the cost vs reward scale. And time invested vs enjoyment. It has to be a reward worthy of gems and time. Barely made it today.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Today’s and yesterday’s KKP have been insane. Yesterday I had to give up after an hour of trying which almost never happens. Today I got lucky enough to get to stage 3 without spending gems but have to spend 60 then 120 on the last one…ugh. Not worth it for 1k feathers and 100 pearls

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I struggled with the first boss today. In my thread about the KPP I think I called it the most illdesigned boss level of all and that’s still my opinion about it. The only way to beat this level is dumb luck. I didn’t beat it with my 5-6 lifes. I was about to quit but watched a video and did it… next to levels were not that bad.

@tonberry
    : in case you haven’t seen this thread – I started a thread called “Help with the KPP”, where I posted screenshots of some levels of the KPPs. After some weeks @jon3800 explained the “logic” behind the KPP – it always takes the same boss levels from a specific area of the world map – if the world map is finished, it starts over. With that help you might be able to watch videos for help. Takes some time, but sometimes keeping the correct birds at hand can really help.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Even if the old glitch of dashboard and restart on the same level is back, some of these KPP rooms are still nearly impossible. Too much work just to get there and way too much to restart from scratch.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@jo-ha

Forewarned:  Since they completed Twin Beaks chapter, there’s more bosses to be used for KPP so, my bank formula unfortunately breaks down on the 25th day of the  month

If you checked back at my bank, it predicted the Shangham chapter was to be repeated.  This is NO longer the case.  Today was in fact Boarneo

Round 1  has 3 panels and it is from Boarneo level 1080 (EASY)

Round 2 has 4 panels and it is from Boarneo level 1086 (MEDIUM)

Round 3 has 5 panels and it is from Boarneo level 1093 (HARD).  I played the game on two IOS devices (iphone 6s and ipad) and I forked over 360 gems to complete the boss.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@jon3800:
    Yeah I realized, but I didn’t actually thought about taking screenshots half way through level 3.
    I paid 60 gems on second and third boss each. Went pretty smooth actually. Both times I only needed one of the three birds to finish the boss.
    I found some of the newer boss levels better than the ones in between – there are some terrible levels. Let’s see how far they continue.

The best way to get past difficult rooms in any boss pig level without spending gems is to: try save Bomb and Terence until the last room; zoom out so that you can see all structures (there, unfortunately, is no zoom button, so you have to drag your fingers towards the center of the screen); look for weak spots that you can exploit, and, if possible, choose the best bird for the job; target spots where even the weakest birds can do the most damage in order to eliminate the pigs with as few birds as possible, especially when facing the boss pig himself. Even though the boss pig is tough, I have defeated many boss pigs this way, but this strategy doesn’t always work, especially if there are too many rooms, so be careful as you may experience a lot of difficulty.

rosied713
    @rosied713

How do you save Bomb and Terrence for the last room? Better yet, how do you save any bird to use as you need it too? I’m in the KPP challenge and it’s freakin hard! lol Drive’s me nuts. I try not to use more than 2 birds per, but it just doesn’t work that way at times. So  by the time I get to king pig I have 1 or 2 birds…or none and I have to use another chance or pay….yeah ok I’ve been dumb enough to pay, but I did succeed on those few times. Others I used my gems, lost and was pissed lol. Stupid game, plays with MY emotions lol.

@rosied713  It’s not always possible to save any bird until you need it, especially Bomb and Terence, but the key is to avoid using the bird that you want save until either you have no choice, or it becomes tactically advantageous to use that bird sooner than expected. Some rooms in any boss levels are like that, but I have noticed that the boss levels in the Daily Challenge and King Pig Panic seem to be purposely tougher than regular boss levels (which is not exactly fair), since some moves turn out to be not as effective as the should. Also, try to avoid spending gems to beat the boss levels unless you only need to use less than 3 moves in order to defeat the boss. I know how frustrating these challenges are, and, most of the time, the best way to beat these challenges is to be smart about how you play, especially regarding your tactics in the game.

AngrySmurf
    @angrysmurf

A lot of the time, just the luck of the draw. Sometimes you just don’t pull the bird you want in the 3 draw. Then, you don’t always get the extra bird you want. The DC and KPP also are tougher in that you don’t get to watch a vid for an extra throw. It’s frustrating for sure, but don’t let Rovio screw you into spending gems. You STILL might not complete the level and it’s usually not worth the rewards – although the x2 feathers makes it more attractive. Good luck and try not to get to frustrated. It’s just a game.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum King Pig Panic Impossible

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.