King Pig – Floor 20

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum King Pig – Floor 20

• Does his health vary? Because previously it was said that he had 2400-2600 health, but for me he had 3000 health. It took me 1700 attack and 800 shield to 3-star the floor. Anyone else think his health varies?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Netto JM
    @netto-jm

It took me 1500 atk, 800 shield and 3 sabotages to win, and a person here noticed that the pigs difficult depend of your level, so if you are leveling up, the pigs get stronger too.

All my birds are level 35 already.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@netto-jm which person? does this only apply to floor 20?

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@corporalpig Someone here in the forum, I forgot who, played in his son’s account if I remember well,and noticed this, and that apply to all levels.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I play on my account and on my son account, Clearly the pig are different his strength calculated on birds lvl.

My son have birds between lvl12 and 17.

I finished the first 19 lvl (I need to redo the lvl he did with 2 stars to unlock lvl20)

I had much more trouble beating lvl19 on my account then his.

I don’t know how the system work, but I think they calculate your overall lvl to determine their strength/hp

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I can’t really tell if anything changed, because the health of pigs is always ??? unless you lose (maybe I should suggest to Rovio to display the pigs’ health value while in battle phase, Rovio has no secrets about health values to keep from us!). I don’t notice anything about attack or defence either, but after a few level 9 playthroughs, it seems like Professor Pig’s defence was higher (3XX to 400+). For me, pig values are more likely to be influenced by floor levels than bird levels. (and part of the time, those pigs really seem OP in more than one situation!)

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I dont see how Rovio can make the pigs much stronger when they add new levels. Level 20 was already a pain to 3 star.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

They may add a ask for help :P

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Or they could extend the time limit to 45 seconds in harder levels to come. If the pigs’ stats continue to be disproportionately strong compared even to lv. 30+ birds with some SS lab items, it’s just going to too hard to play the lab after say, floor 25. I wonder how anyone’s going to defeat Lv. 30 pigs if Rovio doesn’t raise the level cap anytime soon…:/

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum King Pig – Floor 20

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.