Killing your Buddy ….

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Killing your Buddy ….

• …. by dropping him/her off a cliff.

I just noticed that if I fail to activate a Pig City electro-bridge in time and I summon my buddy into the gap, that I lose the ability to summon him/her for the rest of that entire node run.

This must be new, because at least up until v1.5.19 (the version I was playing before Rovio forced me to update to v1.6.23) the only consequence was that I’d lose my buddy for the duration of that summon, but then he’d be back when the timer reset.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • jman
    @jman

@optimuspig I’ve done this before the missions were a part of the game.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yes, it’s always been possible to drop him off the side.

But before I updated my version of ABT, I could always re-summon the buddy when the buddy-timer reset itself. (i.e. he was only gone for the duration of the summon where I dropped him).

But now, I noticed that the buddy timer disappears completely and you have to finish off the rest of that node run without a buddy at all.

jman
    @jman

It’s been like that on Android for awhile, haven’t done it that often but still say buddy’s gone after since early in game updates. I’ve never had buddy after doing it.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I have Android too and the last time I did it was about a month ago and I was able to recall the buddy. After I brought them back they just stood there still shooting but not moving. I would assume that not being able to bring them back is how they “fixed” that problem.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Killing your Buddy ….

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.