Kicking clan members

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Kicking clan members

• Now things are getting out of hand. Clan members are getting kicked when no leader or co-leader is kicking them. How is this happening?

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
  • kelshe
    @kelshe

One word,Captain. Rovio.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

It is seriously messed up, Kelshe. The bans and now this. I am wondering if it based on the Report button?

Yue
    @yue-zhang

if someone got reported and banned by Rovio, it would show a “banned” banner on the player logo. Player can’t get into clan so the leader has to kick player off.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

Must be someone who is leader or coleader, kicked member out, though he/she is not dare to admit it.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Would love if they changed the activity log slightly to who kicked the person, not just that they were kicked.

kelshe
    @kelshe

This clan has a leader and two co-leaders. They are in close contact daily. NONE of them kicked anyone. This is Rovio.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

correction:
    Rovio can kick someone directly.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Yes, Yue. What I am seeing is that as of now if a person is banned Rovio kicks them from the clan. This is what started a month ago.

HotMess
    @hotmess

Hi I know this is an old thread, but I’m having this issue in my clan currently. We’ve had 2 different times that happen to players & we can’t find out who did it. I’m a co-leader & it happens when I’m not online. Last night we had 4 kicked then this mornin 1 was kicked after getting 4 legendary hats in a row but his info says banned on it. The others don’t. This is frustrating. I’ve asked our leader to demote all coleaders but 2 I know did not do it. I wish the game informed us who did the kick!

maverick
    @maverick78

Sounds like you are playing with cheaters.  A couple months ago we battled a clan of cheaters, only one of which was removed before the battle ended.  Rovio subsequently banned 20 of their players post battle.  They initially won so the cheaters who weren’t banned were able to collect the battle rewards.  This makes perfect logical sense to the buffoons developing and monitoring this game.

HotMess
    @hotmess

I had removed non actives before this all happened to 25 actives.  None of the cos say they kicked the 10 actives we lost. Could the game have ejected them for cheating but not ban them? Or another clan we play against reporting players to get them removed but not banned? No coleaders were kicked so it still couldve been 1 co who doesn’t chat or play often. We are still winning events at least. No new recruits coming in anymore, though. I saw a glitch that says players were gone for 30days when they weren’t, so maybe a co saw that & kicked them but is too embarrassed to admit. I sent a report about that. Thanks for the response @maverick78

@hotmess if they weren’t banned then Rovio didn’t kick them. One of your cos did it and isn’t saying.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

Is there some benefit to a leader for promoting people to co-leader?

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Co-leaders can help manage the clan, change the banner, description, help accept and kick players as needed.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

Yes but that’s not what my question is. I’m curious why leaders make co-leaders when they’re someone they don’t know or at least know they can trust. I figured there would have to be some sort of perk beside lessening the load. And let’s be real here, there’s not much “load” involved here.

A month or so ago I logged in to find out I was a co-leader of my clan – I’ve never even talked with the leader before – we don’t have a fb group, a discord, no one even chats in the clan chat.

I kind of assumed there was some bonus to having co-leaders, like extra rewards for wins or something, because there’s nothing I’m doing in this clan that couldn’t very very easily be done by a single person with 10 extra minutes every 2 days.  But here we are, a clan with a leader and two co-leaders.

BLBOY
    @blboy

People are sometimes made co-leaders to prevent them leaving the clan. It’s a risk the leader undertakes when making someone co-leader. Usually a leader will wait until the player has demonstrated some level of trustworthiness, otherwise the decision is reckless and could jeopardise the entire clan.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Kicking clan members

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.