Keeping Watch Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Keeping Watch Event

Viewing 3 replies - 51 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Replies
  • ED209
    @ed209

Haven’t played for the last two days as I have everything from the event already. All sparks now and four accessories so all is good.

I’m sure there will be another event when the token exchange ends at 1am (uk time)

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I have a decent stash of gems, so I decided to play this event for Ratchet’s level 16 overpower. Started off with 50% GSGrimlock with gold crown Deadend and promoted GSG to 60% by the second day. So, I started off with 305% total bonus and moved to 345%. I finished 2nd, 3rd and then finished off with three 1st place finishes. Four of the days I hit the 1250 token level and once only made it to the 800 token level. I spent a total of 210 gems in recharges. After picking up the sparks early, I ended the event with 7810 tokens and so I spent 95 gems to make up the rest for the overpower. All for a whopping 2% performance improvement.

This just goes to reinforce the fact that you need to be willing to spend gems to overpower, unless that’s all your playing for.

The final day of the event was kind of fun though at the end. Did a recharge early to place me in 2nd. In the last hour, did my final runs and two recharges. First noticed me catching up and started doing runs, but I passed him and didn’t look back. My last run was a Unicron win that put me at about 99k, so I did a 4th recharge to put me over 100k and an extra 250 tokens.

Joel
    @joel687

I am hoping for a new event in a few hours that would get me another bot’s accessories. Based on which accessories I am missing, I can tell which bots haven’t been featured for a long time.
    Lockdown
    Grey Slam Grimlock
    Gold Slam Grimlock
    Nemesis Prime
    Sunstorm
    Chromia (Yes, she was featured, but I didn’t get the accessories)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Keeping Watch Event

Viewing 3 replies - 51 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.