Keeping eggbot on longer

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Keeping eggbot on longer

• I’m not sure if it was just coincidence, but i tried to keep the eggbot on longer and it seemed to work.
    What I did was shoot it 3 times normally with heatwave. On the 4th shot, where it normally flies away, I summoned my ally JUST as the 4th shot hit, and it ran away instead of flying away. After my ally went away, the eggbot returned! … Not 100% sure this works, need help testing it out.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Nothing
    @autobird

i think its a bug, since the game thinks that whenever the partner goes back up, the eggbot returns…

Jasonred79
    @jasonred79

Not really, autobird. If the eggbot flies away, normally, and you call in your partner later, when your partner goes away again… No eggbot.
    I think that summoning your partner cancels the eggbot’s flying away routine.

Jasonred79
    @jasonred79

Ooh. You can do it by transforming to vehicle mode too. I think Terrence is the only one who can do this trick though. My record so far is shooting the eggbot 7 times with heatwave, that was a good bunch of coins! Yay!

Nothing
    @autobird

Hmmm…this seems like a complicated business. Maybe only Heatwave can do this trick?? This is just a theory…since Heatwave is so slow, the eggbot just wants to taunt Terence?! ;)

Jasonred79
    @jasonred79

Ooh. You can do it with robots that shoot eggbot multiple times before it runs too!
    On the 4th time it runs away, just remember how many shots it takes to make it run. Instead of firing the last shot, transform instead. When the eggbot comes back, it’s run away counter has reset to 0.

Nothing
    @autobird

Maybe we should tell bird leader next time he does a video?

Jasonred79
    @jasonred79

Confirmed with ultimate Optimus, boy I got a lot of coins from this. ;)
    Just make sure he doesn’t fly away by “transform canceling” after 3-4 shots. ;)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Keeping eggbot on longer

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.