Just updated……..finally!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Just updated……..finally!

Viewing 18 replies - 76 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Replies
  • Baconizer
    @korath88

@partshade Now that I think of it, I do remember my friend’s energon galvatron wearing a set of headphones as well, so maybe that glitch is not restricted to those 4, but just occurs more commonly with them.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@partshade it is not a glitch. I made a note of it in a post that when I upgraded and I went to view my TFs, there were red exclamation points on each of the accessories icons. When I clicked it, the headphones were there with no gems needed to purchase. I added them to the l any TF that allowed me to do so for FREE. So if you use one of my TFs and see them, that’s the update’s freebie. The santa hat is still on some of my TFs and it is still an option on a couple of them still waiting to be used. Can’t recall which ones now.

bon
    @bonnob

Another thing I noticed & I’m guessing its not just me but the button for energon items can’t be pressed anymore while you are using it. Say for example with the shield, I would use it and then get more cubes and if under heavy attack would just press it before the existing shield would run out and then it would just stay up. Now though I have to wait til my shield drops before I can press the button again, not a major deal really but I’m presuming its not just me?

Anonymous

@ladydi102 Wow free headphones? I don’t think I’ve seen that yet but maybe I should look closer.

@bonnob
    I have this to but I’m actually glad of it. There’s a lot of times I accidentally pressed the button overwriting my current shield.

bon
    @bonnob

@partshade yea that’s true too, no more accidental clicks! That had happened me on occasion as well. While I’m here I was just playing and wondered something (probably sounds stupid but anyway!) Is it possible to die just before you board the astrotrain at the end? You know if you just saw it coming into screen on the right and then you got hit by fireballs or something? Would it take off again and come around to pick you up? Just the things that go through my mind from time to time :) :)

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

@bonnob, my character died once while it was boarding astrotrain. It lay there on the step to astrotrain. The game froze. I had to force stop the game and start over.

bon
    @bonnob

@Mad Kat. Thanks for the info. Don’t you just love when you have to force stop!!
    I guess they couldn’t close the door with you lying on the step anyway! :)

Anonymous

@bonnob That used to be how it was but not anymore. Now when you get close enough to the Astrotrain like when the buttons disappear your immune to damage.

tienvima
    @tienvima

In new update, there are some accessories which I can’t see such as headgun of lockdown How to show them to buy? Anyone can help me?

jman
    @jman

Another thing I just realized, when you click on gold dome to pay gems it gives you how long till it expires before you purchase. Way cool, I can’t tell you how many times I wasted gems only to come back and find that level gone cause I wanted to have a full health TF and couldn’t play it till later.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I never have enough gems to buy anything and I do no recall buying them @partshade. Don’t you have to confirm the purchase, say if you swipe them up and down and accidentally press the gem area?? Here’s a screen cap of both TFs with the headphones.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tz5gea6b4aue0em/2015-04-05%2011.37.17.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1g1atbs7j49u3ea/2015-04-05%2011.37.03.png?dl=0

@jman
    That is a nicely added feature. I had 17 or so hours and then I looked again it was 12. I was going to work for 6 or so, so I went ahead and played it out.

Anonymous

@ladydi102 You know I’m kinda confused as to why they were free for you and nobody else (That I know of). And yes it does have a confirmation message when buying.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@partshade *shrugs* but I’m keeping them. AHAHAHAAA!! And I thought you had to confirm the purchase as I think I did ONE when I first installed the game to see what it did. Once I figured out there were no special powers associated with them, NO MORE!!

Anonymous

@ladydi102 Lol I’m with you on that! I don’t think I’ll EVER buy one of the expensive items because of that reason. I don’t regret buying a few hats and glasses for my bots though (And I’m sure you noticed that their styling :D).

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@partshade – I have noticed it on several buddies and to each their own gems. Chirp on!!

Baconizer
    @korath88

Honestly, I think Rovio should really think about the kind of prices they put on those accessories. Yes, I know they need to earn money, but by charging the player so much for one useless accessory, most players would not even buy one of them, making the inclusion of accessories in this game a wasted effort.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@korath88 WELL SAID!!

And BTW – guess what’s back, in my game at least?? LEADERBOARD!! I lost someone or people but I hope to see him/them back soon. Anyone else get the LB back??

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Just updated……..finally!

Viewing 18 replies - 76 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.